The gang

TWO

I awoke to the sound of screaming and my body bolted. I groaned as I saw the sight of Marcus rolling around, laughing hysterically. "That wasn't funny" I groaned, rubbing my eyes, squinting from the beaming sun that glistened through the glass panes.

"You've got to admit that was a pretty good one Becks" Rashy snickered as he plonked himself next to me. "Yeah sure, you sounded like a dying seagull mate" I insulted covering my head with the fresh covers.

"Get up, we have to meet with Jesse at the cafe in 20" He practically ripped the duvet off me and rolled me off the bed. "Fine fine" I replied walking into the bathroom. I had freshened up and shot some clothes on. It's been unbelievably cold in Manchester recently so I decided on comfort over looks and wore a hoodie and sweatpants. "HURRY UP" Rashford exclaimed as I rushed out, clasping my necklace around my neck.

The cafe was pretty quiet for a Friday morning and you could spot Lingard from a mile away with the bright red cap he wore. I sat down on the old cushioned chairs as Marcus ordered our drinks. "You look comfortable" Lingz teased. "I'm cold alright. I'd rather wear this than that hideous jacket" His eyes widened at the insult. "Take that back right now" He had folded his arms and turned his head to the side, pouting. I giggled and shook my head and Rashy had just brung our drinks. My personal assistant.

We sat there for a good while per usual before the boys went to training. Today, I would be joining them. Before you get the wrong idea, I would be sitting, not exercising.

"Right let's head".

Before I realised we had reached the infamous AON training complex. The boys had headed to the changing rooms whereas I headed towards the canteen. "Heyyy Coversss" Pogba had snook his arm around me. "What's up Pogs?"
To be honest, I was good at french. However I'm definitely not fluent nor am I French. I learned everything from textbook. I only use it when I'm talking to Pogba, trying to wind up the lads. "I'm alright, tired but here." He answered, leading me to our usual table. Here usually sat me, Pogba, Lingard, Rashford, Greenwood and sometimes Martial.

The boys had just went out on field to..I don't know, whatever footballers do at training. I sat on the bench, hot chocolate in hand and next to one of the medical staff. Her name was Chloe and she seemed quite sweet. Eventually they had finished at around 12 ish and headed back to the changing room which meant I could go back into the warmth of the building. It engulfed me immediately, warmness surrounded me, comforting me as I waited for them to get dressed.

"Right then Becky Covertt, where would you like to go now ?" Jesse had rested his arm on my left shoulder and Marcus had rested his on my head. "Back home ? It's way too cold for anything at the moment, feel like I'm going to turn into an icicle"
They agreed and in return made me promise that I would go out with them and the England squad on Sunday.

You might think I'm over-reacting but I swear temperatures were like 2°c and the constant goosebumps that laid across my arms, even under a hoodie and jacket, were a clear signal that it was far too cold, even for England's standards.

We arrived back at Rashy's house as it was the closest and I immediately sprawled myself on the sofa, waiting for Tina to turn up. Tina, Marcus Rashford's girlfriend. How in the hell Marcus pulled a girl of that beauty and class is beyond me, not only looks but she's funny and one of my best friends.

"I'll get it" as the door knocked and I saw my pretty best friend outside. I instantly let her in and embraced her in a hug before letting her go and sitting down on the couch. "Marcus and Jesse went out to buy food but they shouldn't be long" I explained for the two's absence. We continued to talk about our day and the lastest gossip that had happened. Tina worked at a Bar and you know how drunk people can be, spilling info left right and centre about their relationships and friendships and it was always interesting to hear what they told Tina.

"We've brought the goods ladies" Jesse stated as they walked through the door. "Finally, Im starving" I said as Tina and Marcus greeted. "What do you aren't excited to see me ? Didn't miss me then?" Jesse smirked as I rolled my eyes. "Sure sure, give me my pasta please" I snatched the paper bag away from him and reached for my pasta.

After a while, we had decided to play FiFa. Me and Jesse on a team and Tina and Marcus on a team. We knew we were going to win, without a doubt. It was Jlingz versus Meek meals first. Marcus played with England, whereas Lingz played with United. And the games began.

SCORE 0-1
Harry Kane gets it in the back of the net for england.
Harry Kane 5'

"Right you're so going down Beans"

SCORE 1-1
Marcus Rashford scores, dribbling past england defender Harry Maguire.
Marcus Rashford 16'

"What did you say earlier ? Jesse it's on London boy"

SCORE 2-1
Bruno Fernandes earns a penalty and scores

"What did you say ? summit about london boy ey ?"

HALF - TIME

"Ladies Ladies, what's your predictions" Jesse turned around, now facing us, who were sat on the sofa behind them. "Not going to lie Jesse, think Beans is going to take this one" I sadly exclaimed. "AYO we're supposed to be teammates and it's 2-1 TO ME" Jesse acted hurt, putting a hand to his heart. "To be fair Jesse, I think you've beaten Marcus twice in the time that I've known you. A year" Tina agreed, further 'hurting' the notorious Jesse Lingard.

"I'm proving you all wrong, just you wait and see" Jesse turned around as Marcus sat with a gleaming smile on his face.

SCORE 2-2
Raheem Sterling scores as Luke Shaw dribbles the ball in the box
Raheem Sterling 56'

"Proving them wrong ey?"

SCORE 2-3
Marcus Rashford scores for England
Marcus Rashford 67'

SCORE 2-4
Marcus Rashford scores his second goal for England of the night
Marcus Rashford 71'

SCORE 2-5
Harry Maguire heads it in after Kieran Trippier's corner

SCORE 2-6
Marcus Rashford ends the night on a hat-trick, scoring another goal against Manchester United
Marcus Rashford 87'

"Right you were saying London boy" Marcus had the biggest smile on his face. "shut up, it's only a game"