Date night

THREE

Everyone spent the night at Rashford's and the boys were now at training. Meanwhile me and Tina are out shopping. Today wasn't as cold as yesterday however still relatively cold than what I'm used to. We ended up at McDonald's for lunch and I had ordered a chicken and bacon wrap with fries and a medium Fanta.
During our meal, Tina seemed to had become famous over night. Her phone blew up with texts which she would answer and smile at. I acknowledged it as nothing.

I picked up Marcus and Jesse and the two lover birds sat in the back whilst Jesse sat in the passenger seat. "Anyone have any plans then ?" I asked pausing at the red light. "I do actually" Jesse answered and we were all intrigued. "I have a date" he smiled, proud.

The car filled with 'ooooOo' noises and questions flew at Jesse. I've known him since I was 12 and he was a right player. Trust me. "With whooo ?" I asked interested. "A girl named Angelina, she's pretty fit" He described as he turned to see Marcus' reaction. "Don't mess it up Lingz. How'd you meet ?" I questioned, tapping at the wheel to the beat of the music.

"We met yesterday at the cafe whilst I waited for you lot. She seemed nice so why not ?" He grinned. I could tell he liked her. Awwww how cute.

"Right do I look alright ?" He straightened his shirt and fastened his shoes. "You look great, now should I wait to expect you ?" Usually on dates, I wouldn't see him till the next morning because.. hmhm. "If it goes well no, but don't expect me alright ? If you need anything, i'm a phone call away." He pulled me in for a hug and left smiling and waving.

I sat down on my bed and realised just how much of a mess my room was. It looked like a gorilla had came in and messed it up, then decided to allow its neighbours, rhinos to run riot. And with that I began. Clothes of all assortments laid on the floor as if it were a disease, spreading. I could barely see the floor. Cups and mugs filled my desk to the point you would think it's the cabinet and my sheets needed changing. I always hated changing bed sheets, such a hassle. After about 2 hours, it was done and dusted.

I sighed laying down on my bed and a couple moments later, my phone rang.

Kyle walker.

I picked up and immediately was deafened by a shouting Kyle. "SHUT UPPP"
"That's rude, you called me" I spoke laying down on my bed. "Not you Becks, Stones over here won't shut up about him scoring a goal against Spurs" He explained. "Ahhh right, explains a lot, why'd you call ?" I laughed, John Stones was a lot to handle. "Wondering if you're coming to the England hang out thing on Sunday" He asked shouting towards the end. "Yeah I am" I laughed as I heard Stones screaming in the background.

We had stayed on the phone for a while before he had to go and get rest. It was only then i realised how late ish it was. 11pm. The middle between LATE and early in my opinion. I decided against my idea of staying up, knowing I would regret it in the morning and got ready for bed.

'Goodnight Becks' the text had read.
'Night Lingz' I replied.

"How was it ?" I asked as Jesse walked through the door. I was in the middle of making an egg and bacon sandwich, flipping the egg and the aroma of breakfast teemed the kitchen, head to toe. "It was alright, we went to that restaurant, you know the one near the club ?" I simply nodded in response, too focused on my master piece. "We went there and pretty face an' all but personality's not quite there. Spent the night. Might have a second date, not too sure yet. How was your night ?" He sat munching on a breakfast bar.

"Pretty good actually. I realised how messy my room was an decided to clean it for once, then Kyle called and we ended up on call till like 11 or summit" I recalled, plating my dish and cutting it.

Rashford had facetimed me whilst I was eating so I passed the phone to Jesse who was sat next to me.

"She's eating, what's up" Jesse panned the camera back to himself.

"Tina.. She's.. cheated on me"

I choked "what".
"We're coming right over Beans" Jesse put the phone down and grabbed my arm. Poor oh Beans.