Night Out

FOUR

We arrived at Rashford's house as quick as we could. He answered the door, hesitantly, tears streaming down his face and eyes puffy. It hurt to see him like this, it was rare that he ever cried and it broke all of our hearts to see him like this.

I immediately gave him a hug, hoping he might feel better if he got things off of his chest. We walked inside, still hugging whilst Jesse waited for his turn. We pulled apart and I sat down on the black couch, waiting for the two boys to sit down.

"How'd you find out Rash ?" Jesse asked, a concerned tone filled his voice. "It was at her place, I was going there after I had woke up. And then she wasn't answering so I went in and they were on the sofa" His voice cracked, full of hurt and betrayal. "Rash man, forget about her. You could do so much better and she didn't deserve you, no fucking way did she. You're in a completely different league to her. She was in the wrong and she'll soon learn that she's let the best, most handsome, kind caring man go. She won't be able to find another you, right rash ?"

He simply nodded in response to my incredible speech. I scooted over, closer to him, reassuring him that, he was better than that, he was worth it.

A couple days later, we're all going out. Me, Jesse and Marcus. Finally. Seems like years since we last went out. I had decided on a very simple, little black dress. Honestly a staple in everyone's wardrobe. I had black converse and a jacket incase it rained and was cold. I shook when my ring tone echoed throughout my room.

"Right I'm outside, Beans said he's making his own way"

"Making my way down town, walking fast"

"Right becks come down, hurry up"

"Chill I'm on my way down now"

I shot my bad over my shoulder and headed down.

I made my way past sweaty bodies, music blasting in my ears and sounds of people screaming filled the room. "Hey Beans" Jesse and Marcus did their little handshake thing. Although I wouldn't say little, honestly seemed very long and difficult choreography. "Hello Rash" I sighed pulling him into a hug.

"Right I'll get some shots ?" Jesse had pointed towards the bar and we both nodded in response. I followed Rashy's gaze and realised that he was staring at a small, blonde very very pretty looking girl. I nudged him and smirked and he immediately knew what I was thinking. "No, absolutely not" He defended.

I simply shook my head giggling as I walked over to the small blonde. "Becky donttt" Rashy pleaded, to which I ignored.

Marcus Rashford

Ohh my god. What the hell is she thinking ? I'll never understand that girl honestly.
"Hey Beans what's up" Jesse had just come back with our drinks. "She's trying to set me up with her, the blonde" I explain, terrified. I was expecting him to make fun of me, instead he laughed away.

"Right, she's 20, her names Maddison. Single and she's happened to have taken an interest in the Marcus Rashford. She would happily have a dance with you whenever you're ready" She had explained. If I'm being honest, she was pretty attractive. I was just worried, anxious if you will. "Do you guys mind? " The two immediately shook their heads and hurried me towards her.

Becky Covertt

I hated seeing Marcus so sad and I'm glad he's having fun tonight. Jesse and I continued to get shots and danced to multiple different songs. Soon enough I needed to go to the restroom, I had just gotten out of the stalls when I had bumped into a girl. "I'm so sorry, that's my fault" I apologised immediately. "You bet it was your fault, watch where you're going bitch" she spat startling me. I quickly escaped the restrooms and looked over to where I had last seen Jesse and he was no where to be found. Great.

After a while of trying to find to find the dude, I saw him with the same blonde bitch who I had bumped into in the restrooms and with that, I had decided to find someone to talk to, otherwise I would be alone the rest of the night I'm sure. I didn't want to disturb Marcus and I didn't want another incident with the blonde. I sat at the bar and ordered another drink. It didn't take long before a drunken, old man who looked like they were in their mid 40's came over to me. Luckily, I had saw him before he had sat down, so I managed to escape without any confrontation. I absolutely despised confrontation. Worst thing ever.

I had spent the rest of the night with a couple girls I had met, and they seemed pretty nice. I had also met this one guy, Tyrone, and he seemed pretty cool and was a funny guy. We had exchanged numbers and talked for little before Jesse stumbled over. "Right, I think we should head home" Rash laughed. "Did you get the number Beans ?" Jesse slurred his words, us just barley making the words out. "I did indeed" He smiled proudly and he seemed very happy with her.

We had basically carried Lingard to the car and Rashford's the only responsible one and didn't end up drinking, so he drove us to his. We again had to carry Jlingz to a bed and let me tell you he was heavy, mainly because Rashford didn't want to carry him so I was carrying him the whole way. "You're an absolute idiot Rash" I had complained under the weight of Jesse.

After I had finally put him to bed, tucked him in like the great friend I am, I headed back downstairs to talk to Marcus about Maddison .

<3