30

30
ELODIE MAY

I stare at Killian.

He stares at me.

I tilt my head.

He tilts his head.

I glare.

He raises his eyebrows.

I stand up.

He stands up.

"Where are you going?" He questions, following me as I grab a towel and walk out of our hotel room. "El!"

"To the pool." I call out and make my way outside. I hear him scurry about before I round the corner.

I make my way to a sun lounger and lay my towel down. I decide to lie on my front and I begin to read my book.

Ten minutes later I have a towel dropped on my body. I look up and squint my eyes because of the bright sun — Killian stands above me with a scowl on his face as he looks around the area, his hands on his hips.

I rip the towel off and go back to reading my book. I groan and roll my eyes when I feel the towel get placed back on me.

"Killian, you're so annoying. Stop it." I huff and turn on my front and sit up on my elbows.

His eyes fall to my chest and I release another huff.

"I really had to go and buy you a bikini top two sizes too small, didn't I?" He groans and I shrug.

He bought it on purpose and now he has to face the consequences.

"You don't like how I look?" I pout up at him.

"Baby, you know I do and so does everyone fucking else." He plops down onto the sun lounger next to me, the scowl still on his handsome face.

"Where is Enzo?" I question Killian and he shrugs.

"He left quite early in the morning. Didn't say where he was going." Killian tells me.

I frown because it's now the evening.

"Killian?" I turn on my side to face him and click my fingers when his attention falls to my chest. "Let's go clubbing." A smirk falls on his face.

"Alright, baby. Let's go clubbing, but we say nothing to Enzo because he'll go ape shit." I make a zipping motion against my lip and nod my head.

"I saw a cool club on the strip not far from here, can we go there?!" I say, starting to become excited.

"Come, let's go get ready, it's too hot out here." Killian pleads, standing up and holding his hand out for me to take.

I happily take it but a squeal escapes my lips when Killian picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. He smacks my bum and I just catch the men that were staring at me earlier on look at us with wide eyes.

•••

Killian and I both take a shot of vodka. The loud music blasts through the club and I smile in excitement.

He looks so good. He wears a casual white linen shirt, which is unbuttoned to reveal his hard abs and some shorts. I look down and smirk at his fresh pair of white Air Forces. I smile up at him and he runs his hands through his dark hair which falls over his forehead.

He looks so happy and laid back.

"Isn't this fun?!" I clap my hands and ask the bartender for another two shots. He smirks and nods his head, pouring them for us.