006

Stop! wait a minute the way you move that girl you done got my heart all in it and I just wanna be with you tonighttttt

 Zarena laughed as dave sung to her being his goofy self. " I'm in need of love so let's dip up out of here." He screamed at the top of his lungs, pulling her off the couch as they started to dance. it had been 2 days since their date and they were just spending time together and talking so they knew everything about each other. "Dave stop being a clown you're supposed to be helping me pack orders." " ight mamas imma stop, but can we take a break I'm fucking bored." " you tryna say I'm boring?" " never that, but we always chilling in your element how about you come to see mine?" "  I'm cool with taking a break. where are we going?" " to the studio, we could get something to eat before we go." " yess! let's go come on," she got off the couch going to put her crocs on and Dave was right behind her as they made their way to the door. They got into dave's car and drove to Wendy's, 30 minutes later they made it to dave's studio. when you walk in the first thing you notice is the big ass piano in the corner, the room was big and spacious with the table with the little buttons they control the booth with zarena guessed. She knew nothing about music only how to play the piano. She looked around amazed that Dave got to see this every day she slid her hands on the controls messing with a few buttons here and there." welcome to my world, what do you think."

" Dave this is beautiful," " relax girl it's only a studio, c'mon so I can show you the booth." He grabbed her hand leading her to the door that led to the recording booth, it was decorated with led lights and soundproof walls the mic was dead in the middle with headphones sitting on top waiting to be used. " So do you make all your music here?" " Um not all I got a couple of songs I recorded in high school straight out my old room, I also got another studio I record at but this is the main one that has a vibe I fuck with." " Well get to rapping nigga I wanna hear something." " Right now," he laughed "In here?" " yes in here I wanna hear it live." He was thinking in his head and decided to go off Parinoina its one of his works that he's most proud of and he wanted to rap his favorite song off the album.  "Like it's written in Chinese it's hard to read her I poured an 8th in a liter knocking Aaliyah, it's funny how I fell in love with her Instagram I'm picturing how imma fuck her if I get to meet her, I don't get to nap. What you do for a living? Shit, my business rap I'm outta town all the time let me know if you can get with that. In 5 minutes flat I bag an ounce up I was in the trap It's funny that ones that was closest don't even give me  dap. You claim you want me, that's something you gotta prove a lotta dudes in Gucci uniforms like its private school." " Ayyyeeeee, okay you got bars." Zarena was shocked dave had so much talent, she actually felt proud for him of the potential he has. "chill don't gas it, but I am good at what I do." " No, dave seriously that was really good. I gotta hear some more." Dave laughed a little," Oh really, you gonna start bumping my music mama?" "Yeah, I gotta support the dream." They laughed with each other being interrupted by the door opening. Von, Herb, and Rashad walked in along with two other people Zarena didn't know.

" Oh, shit is that my nigga with Zarena," Von said laughing as he daped up Dave and Zarena. "Wassup y'all." Herb said to both of them, the man and women that came in said hi to dave before he introduced them to Zarena. " This is Noah and Chu Chi," Zarena thought that was a weird ass name it was probably a nickname tho so she didn't question it. " They are both close friends and my engineers, so they are the magic behind the music." "Nigga said magic," Noah laughed causing everyone else to " If anything you the magic cause its your lyrics, but magic nigga really you think you got it like that." " You know he just tryna impress Zarena," Von said laughing. "Shut the fuck up all y'all do is talk shit." They all laughed and conversed for a few before recording a couple of verses for both Herb and Dave. it was about 1 in the morning when they were about finished and everyone looked a little exhausted. "Ight y'all," Noah said" its mad late imma do some editing in the morning and just text y'all if it need some more." "don't gotta fucking tell me twice let me take my fucking ass home," Von said as he basically ran out the door with everyone else right behind him.

Zarena and Dave walked to the car, dave was basically drained of all energy." So do you want me to take you home? or you wanna stay with me tonight?" Dave asked, Zarena looked at him and smirked " Noo Dave, we are friends." "Friends have sleepovers what you mean?" he asked as he opened the car door for her and then got in himself. "Not the way you be cuddling me." " I knowwww your not talking you way worse than me, your whole body be on top of me." " Anywayy, friends don't cuddle when they have sleepovers so ya ass just gonna have to be on the floor." Dave looked at her and bust out laughing," girl if you think I'm sleeping on the floor in my own house you got another thing coming, I'm taking your ass home sleep in your own damn bed." he laughed again before starting the car " wow some friend you are." " You was tryna have me on the floor, in my crib, make it make sense fr." They both laughed at how goofy the other person was even though all they wanted to do was be in the same bed tonight. If it was up to Dave she would be in his bed every night cuddling or not he just wanted her around every second, but he understood taking it slow is what's best for her. " why you looking at me like that?" Zarena asked when she saw dave looking at her " Nah it's nothing forget it." He turned back to the wheel and started the car, " nope what you be telling me use your words ." he laughed at how she was using his words against him "Nah just forget it seriously" "Dave you really not gonna tell me." " I'm just not trying to get into it right now." " Okay, I understand."

He pulled up to her house about 15 minutes later thinking bout if he really wanted to express his feelings tonight cause it hasn't even been a week but the fact that he hasn't been able to kiss her, hold her anything because their friends. Dave got out of the car and opened her side of the door. " Dave talk to me" "stop mamas I'm okay just give me a hug." he wrapped his arms around her as she did the same, Zarena wanted him to just say what he was feeling even though she felt like she already knew. they pulled away from the hug when she looked at Dave his eyes looked sad. "ight, imma call you later." "Okay." zarena said lowly, he kissed her on the cheek and watched her walk in the house, and then drove home.

'