004

Dave rubbed his eyes open,looking down and seeing Zarena's head on his chest and her whole body wrapped around him

Dave rubbed his eyes open,looking down and seeing Zarena's head on his chest and her whole body wrapped around him. He smiled to himself and thought about how he could have this everyday. He slowly moved her arm off him without waking her up and made his way to the bathroom. Zarena woke up hearing her toilet flush and seeing that Dave wasn't in the bed anymore. She grabbed her phone from under the pillow and saw a couple notifications reminding her that she had a couple clients later today. Dave came out of the bathroom and walked to Zarena's bed and laid on top of her."ugh you heavyy get offf." " Nah I'm good right here." He grabbed the sides of her face trying to get a kiss but she mushed his face."Ya breath smell like ass and you tryna kiss me." "Woww that was foul." Dave got up and Zarena walked to the bathroom laughing. She brushed her teeth and came out the bathroom handing him a spare tooth brush."Are you staying for breakfast?" " Oh you cook?" Dave said laughing" Yeah imma stay." Zarena walked to the kitchen and saw her little brother sitting in the living room eating a bowl of cereal and watching cartoons."your such a little kid." She said laughing at him." Leave me aloneee"

Zarena walked in the kitchen and grabbed the pancake mix and the eggs. When she finished Dave came out of her room smoking a blunt. Zarena put everything on the plate and went in the fridge to get some strawberries." You want some on your plate too?" " Yeah" "Zyy." She screamed for her brother and he walked into the kitchen putting his bowl in the sink." Do you want me to make you a plate too?" " No, I'm bout to leave to go back home." He walked back to his room to pack up his stuff. Dave watched Zarena's every move admiring her once again. He walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist and put his head in her neck. She took the blunt from him after putting the rest of the strawberries on the plate." I don't remember saying you could hit my blunt." " Boy you in my house." " Imma man get it right." She grabbed the forks and handed him one beginning to eat her food. Her little brother came from the room, bag in hand ready to leave." Awwwe, y'all so cute." Zarena laughed, "Boy get the hell outta my house." She walked to her brother giving him a hug and then pushing him out."This is the type of love I get just crazy." " Zy text me when you get home please." " I will." Zarena closed her door walking back in the kitchen, Dave had already finished his plate and was trying to sneak a strawberry off her plate. " uh-uh you ain't slick, leave my food alone." Just as he was about to talk his phone rang.

"Yeah wassup." "I need you to stop by the spot real quick." Shooter said, he was one of Dave's closest friend and Dave also worked for him from time to time. " Hurd give me an hour I gotta stop home and shower." Zarena frowned hoping to spend some time with him before her clients showed up. "Hurd." Dave hung up the phone and saw the look on Zarena's face as she picked at her food. He walked to where she was sitting and stood in between her legs." What's the face for?" "Cause your leaving." She pouted looking up at him. Dave thought it was cute that she didn't want him to leave and that she was giving him the puppy dog face. "Well I still owe you that date so imma stop by later and come get you. But imma have Kairi with me." " Oh we there already ok." " What you scared?" " No it's just what if we moving just a little too fast. I don't want her to feel like I'm replacing her mom." "I don't think she will. But I do have to get going so I will come get you around 9." "Okay.." Zarena said in a sad tone.

Dave leaned down and started kissing her, their tounges moved in sync. Zarena pulled Dave closer to her wanting more than a kiss. She moved to his neck and put her hands under his shirt. "Mmm, why you gotta start sum when I gotta leave." Dave tried to control himself knowing that he had somewhere to be and he didn't want this to turn out like his last relationship where they didn't care about eachb other and only the sex. He pulled away from Zarena," Relax girl, come walk me out." She felt rejected again. "Why do you keep rejecting me?" Dave turned around shocked," I never meant to make you feel that way." He walked towards her and tried to make her understand how he felt about her. "My last relationship was Millie, and that was over a year ago. Before her I was just fucking random girls every night and that shit got boring so I thought Millie was the one but that didn't work out. I'm worried if I have sex with you before really getting to know you inside and out,that we won't turn out how I want us to." Zarena felt a little overwhelmed, she honestly wasn't expecting for her and Dave to get that deep. She didn't even know what to say. " I'm tryna love you, shit you wife material and I don't wanna fuck that up." Dave saw the confusion on her face. He kissed her forehead and walked out the door leaving Zarena to her thoughts, he figured they would talk about it later when they have their first date.

Zarena didn't know how to feel but she didn't have time to think about it cause she had a client coming in an hour. She took a quick shower, got dressed and went in her backyard to smoke. Her phone rang indicating a FaceTime call from the girls group chat. Great Zarena thought, maybe I could talk to them about Dave real quick . "Heyyy y'all" Asia's loud ass yelled through the phone. " I gotta put y'all on." She explained everything Dave said to her to them." I don't know y'all, he just moving too fast I don't know if I'm ready to be in a relationship." " You are ready, you just have to open yourself up to the possibility. You built up your walls and now that you found someone who's actually willing to love you your scared." Keisha was always the one giving advice and Zarena felt like she just poured into her soul. "Damn bitch you just got deep..." Asia said, "Deadass, she just said exactly how I feel." Zarena kept smoking her blunt thinking about a relationship with Dave. I mean a nigga with a kid? I've never done that before. "Listen all you gotta do is talk to Dave. Whatever is happening right now has to do with y'all. Tell him how you feel and yall figure it out from there." "Well he's coming by later to pick me up so I could hangout with him and his daughter. So I can do it then." " Hold up- Daughter??" Danica looked at the phone." That's what I saidddd." " Oh we got a step mommyyyyyy." Asia screamed into the phone." Chill out, I ain't even say all a dat. Listen y'all I gotta go, clients coming soon. Imma call y'all when I get back home so you better be up." "Girl you know imma be knocked out" Danica said "Well don't be acting confused when you don't know wtf going on in the morning." Zarena hug up the phone and went in the house putting her stuff together before her clients came.