002

Zarena sat on the couch with her legs crossed, a bottle of patron it between and a blunt in her hand

Zarena sat on the couch with her legs crossed, a bottle of patron it between and a blunt in her hand. Thea, Asia, and Danica were at Zarenas house getting lit before the boys got there. How do i breathe by Mario was playing in the background as Zarena recorded herself and posted it on snap. Before this she went with Josiah to run errands with him and then had 2 clients before Dave texted her. "Von said they bout to pull up yall." She got up and went to the door holding it open. The boys can through the door and sat on the couch. "Asiaa can you get the pink whitney out the fridge." Zarena yelled loud enough for Asia to hear her from the kitchen.

" Zarena yelled loud enough for Asia to hear her from the kitchen

"How I just knew you was gonna get Hennessy." " Chill this the go juice right here, shit do sum to a nigga." " Oh word what does it do?" He stared into her eyes and smirked at her," Shit you wanna find out?" "Oop-" Thea said in the background hearing the whole conversation. Asia came back in with the Pink Whitney and made everyone tap all 3 bottles. The cyph began as the group began having fun, and they decided to play never have I ever. "Never have I ever had a threesome." Said Thea and Zarena, Herb, and John each took a shot. Dave glanced over at Zarena and she moved her feet from being crossed and placed them on his lap getting more comfortable. Slowly he could see how he would be attached to her and it kinda scared him how they haven't even been on a date and he already felt like she was his lady.

They continued to play the game for a little but then the boys started using the PlayStation leaving Zarena to her phone, it was only 11 and she didn't mind having everyone at her house for a little while longer.The liquor started to boost her high more causing her to look over at Dave as he played the game. He looked so focused, the way his eyebrows moved in word and he got this mug on his face was sexy to Zarena. She watched him for a little while longer feeling butterflies in her stomach. She walked back towards her room and began to watch TV leaving the door cracked open. As she got comfortable, Josiah's name popped up on her phone. She declined the call and went to the text thread.

Siah🖤

Uh I'm busy rn with a client imma call you back later

You better call me back Re.
(Read,11:14)

"Always on that damn phone." She heard a deep voice and looked up to see Dave. He closed the door and looked around at Zarena's room. He sat on the edge of her bed." Why you left everybody else?" " I felt like being in my own bed. Y'all niggas better not have broke nun in my house." " Chill Shawty we not disrespectful." He grabbed the remote and went to Netflix to put on a movie." You just getting comfortable in my shit." "Problem? Tf." Zarena scrunched her face up at the bad of his head and then gave him a nice smack right on his head. " Oh yeah your wilding." He pulled her by her foot the bottom of the bed and stood up over her. He looked down at her and bit his lip."What you hit me for shawty?" " Cause you were talking crazy." He stood in between her legs for a couple more seconds before grabbing her neck and pulling her up. She held onto the hand on her neck as both their tounges fought for dominance."You better stop putting ya hands on me." " No promises." He smirked at her response and squeezed her neck a little harder not enough to strangle her but enough be knew she would get turned on."Mm, boy stop choking me like you my nigga." "Shit I will be soon just watch." He let go of her neck and went back on the bed scrolling through movies."You got high hopes kid." She took a rolled backwoods from off her nightstand and lit it. "Imma be back." Dave said as his phone rang, he walked out of the room. She smoked her blunt and went to the group chat

4/4🤘🖤

Ling😙
Rena you a whole hoe😭

Renaaa😈
Chill, a bitch having fun. Josiah bout to get cut off anyway.

Dani💕
W.e bitch you always say that.
Herb bout to drive me home y'all

Renaaa😈
Oop-👀
And I'm the Hoe?

"You better not be texting that nigga. Ya time is mine right now." " Boy you just left the room to take a call don't worry about who I'm texting." Dave smirked at her and got comfortable on her bed." You got a smart ass mouth." " Okay and that's what you like about me or else you wouldn't be here right now." She passed him the blunt and then straddled his lap. Normally she wouldn't do this but mixing light and dark liquor had her feeling bold. Josiah wasn't even in her mind at this point all she wanted was Dave. She reached her hands under his shirt and began kissing his neck and grinded against him. "Girl what are you doing?" He said lightly moaning and biting his lip."Shut up."

Zarena moved up and kissed his lips, sucking on his tounge as she began removing his pants. He grabbed her hands stopping her from pulling his dick out of his boxers. She whined and pulled away from him giving him a confused look." You gotta chill mama's, I gotta take you onna date first." " I never said you had to. I just want some dick." She grabbed his hands and moving them to her butt." Females always tryna use a nigga for his body." He flipped them over so that he was on top." I'm not fucking you." "Ugh." She pushed him off of her and made her way into the living room. These mfs gotta go. She walked in the kitchen, gabbing a bowl of strawberries from the fridge and propped her phone on the counter and facetimed Josiah." Wassup." " You told me to call you back and I'm calling you back." " You got people over there?" " Maybe" " with a client my ass. You went out last night and you getting drunk again today. Smh." " Can you not please." She ate the strawberries look at him play the game. She saw Dave turn the corner coming into the kitchen. He slid her phone down so that all Josiah would see is the ceiling. He pulled her close to him and whispered in her ear," You mad at me mama? Tf you call him for?" " What I do don't concern you." He put his hands inside of her shorts, rubbing in between her lips feeling her wetness"Mmm, I'm not mad anymore." She grabbed her phone from the counter," Siah I'm feeling kinda tired I'm gonna talk to you later." " Hurd imma call you-" Dave didn't let him finish his sentence before pressing the button to end the call. He removed his hands from her shorts and went in the fridge to grab a water bottle. "Everybody dipped out but I felt like I should help you clean up." "I might not even do that, I'm kinda drunk rn." He smiled at her and handed her the water bottle." What you doing tomorrow?" " I got a couple clients coming through and a club owner wanted me to help promote the grand opening I got a photo shoot for that at 5:30. After that I should be free." " Hurd, I'm taking you out tomorrow night." " oooo, what we doing?" " Don't worry about it." " Ugh so rude."

She walked into the living room with Dave behind her helping her clean up the cups and plates in the living room and then putting the rest of the liquor in the fridge. It was only 1 am and Zarena wanted Dave to stay seeing if she could get to know him a little better. "So tell me sum about you." She said as they sat on the couch. Dave lit a blunt and looked at her while inhaling," Um I'm 25, grew up in Harlem with my momz. Imma rapper well at least I'm tryna be." Then their was a long pause where Zarena could see there was something he was debating on telling her "... I have a daughter." " Really how old is She?" " four she turns 5 in 3 months. I normally don't tell people I fw about her but I felt like you needed to know." " I don't have a problem with it I love kids. It's just if you really tryna pursue me on that level would her mother like That?" " Millie cool she not about drama, we actually ended on good terms." "Okay good cause one thing I definitely don't do is disrespect." "Now tell me sum about you." " I'm 21, Scorpio Gangg." " Oh word? When's your Birthday?" " October 21st" "Oh that's in a couple weeks, Hurd it. We finna go all out." "Of course. Um I got a little brother, Zyran, he is such a pain but I love him. I gotta couple businesses that I'm working on." " Boss Lady." " Gotta Make the money sum how. You mentioned rapping, what made you wanna get it That?" Dave passed her the blunt, exhaling the smoke before answering her question." Shit I've been inna streets since I was 15, figured last year it was time to get out and start rapping. I gotta take you to the studio one day let you hear sum." "I would love that."