chapter 1

(A little reminder that i just started playing genshin and i dont know a lot about the characters) 

I hear a snore and suddenly wake up, The air smelled like freshly cut grass and the light through the window was so bright. I saw Venti sleeping next to me on the bed, arms around my neck and one leg on top of my stomach. It took me a couple of seconds to process.

Y/N: VENTI NOT AGAIN!

Venti woke up and looked at me.

Y/N: THIS IS THE 2RD TIME!

Venti came into my apartment drunk and decided to sleep with me last night. I kicked him out of my apartment mad, He didn't even talked. He looked pretty confused how he woke up their and somehow looked kinda flustered.

A few hours later I walked outside and said good morning to my friends trying to forget about it, The first one I saw was Amber, Then Barbra and then Mona. Paimon told me good morning too! I was trying to remember if I locked my front door last night because I was so sure I did, How did Venti get in my apartment then? o-o then I was thinking about how mad I got at Venti, I actually start to feel bad for him. I enter to the tavern, where Vent usually hides.

Dulic: Good morning, Y/N

I wave to him

Y/N: Good morning Dulic! have you seen Venti?

Right when I said that I looked up at the rail upstairs and saw Venti looking at me but then when I looked at him he tried to hide so I could not see him, He was definitely embarrassed. I walk up the stairs and saw Venti, trying not to give eye contact.

Y/N: Venti... I'm sorry I got so mad at you.

I gave him a big hug.

Venti: I knew you would fell bad about you yelling at me-

He smirks 

Venti: I will forgive you at one cost!

I knew what he was going to say next-

Venti: And that cost is... Drum-roll pleaseeeee... to buy me some nice, cold, refreshing dandelion wine!

Venti jumped. I frowned, He should be giving me the apology for basically breaking in but I know he likes wine more then anything on this damn world.

Y/N: Fine, Fine. If that's the only thing that's going to make you forgive me then fine.

I saw his eyes start to light up. I didn't even mean to say that... It like slipped right out, oh no- I can tell he was wanting that wine right now.

Y/N: You will have to wait a bit.

I saw his glowing eyes to just turn into puppy eyes right away, I knew he was going to beg but when he was about to speak I took his wrist and exited the tavern.

Venti: Wait! where are we going!?

Y/N: Going to do stuff 

Venti: What stuff?

He smirks

Y/N:...

Y/N: BRO STOP THINKING DIRTY!

I gave him a light slap to make him shut up. I ran out of mondstadt still holding his wrist

Venti: OW! why does it have to be that hard?!

He rubes his left check where I lightly slapped him.  

We where running til we saw Amber and some guards fighting a lot of slimes up on a cliff

Amber: Hey Y/N and Venti, We need your help!

I finally let go of  Venti's wrist and rushed to help them. Venti saw some hilichurls and fought those so they won't come to me, Amber, And the guards to make it harder. we where doing so good but then I got pushed near the edge of the cliff, I fought more so they wont push me more but then the slime exploded I flew off. I tried to launch my glider but it didn't open- Right before I knew it I felt someone caught me- It was Venti! I thought I have stopped falling but we where both falling now, He probably jumped so high using anemo to catch me but the force wasn't to strong to stop it- It was all black.