Chapter 2

It was nothing, I couldn't feel anything, See anything, hear anything, smell anything... Nothing

I woke up finally in what felt like centuries I started to feel my head hurt like hell. I opened my eyes. I saw Amber, She looked really worried then got happy she saw that I was awake.

Amber: Y/N You are awake!!! Are you ok, Does your head hurt, do I need to carry you back to Mondstadttt?

Y/N: Wh- What happed-?

It was really hard to speak

Amber: When you went flying you landed and hit your head really hard that you got knocked out... but are you alright? That looked so scary!

It took me a while to understand what she said. 

Y/N: WAIT- WAIT WHERE IS VENTI? DIDN'T HE GO FLYING TOO?!

Amber: He will be okay, He just got hurt a bit but woke up more early and went back to mondstatd, I told him I would stay til you wake up and know you where alright.

The word "hurt" felt like a sword went through me. Venti got hurt... Because of me...

Amber: But I'm really glad that you aren't bleeding or broke and or spained any bones on the bright side!

I ignored Amber and just started crying

Amber: No no! Don't cry I said that Venti will be ok, It was just a little bit! I even promised! A true gliding champion won't lie to their best friend!

Amber got close to me an gave me a warm hug, Really warm and it made me fell okay again, but I still sniffed a bit.

Amber: Are you ready to go back to Mondstadt, Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah, I feel a lot more better. Thank you Amber...

Amber took my hand and we both walked back to Mondstadt talking about positive stuff to get my head off from Venti for now. Amber is really good at starting up conversations.

the sun was setting and the water around Mondstadt was smooth. Timmy was not on the bridge bothering me which made it more peaceful. The wind was just right, It felt so- Perfect but missing something. It would have been for perfect if Venti was right next to me right now though, I guess at least Amber was here though! buuut, It would be really perfect if Amber and Venti actually got along and we where all just- wait, Why did I say it would be better if Venti was-

Amber: Aww hello Mr. Birdy! You want some of my bread from the sandwich I brought with me? 

Amber took out a sandwich and ripped of a piece of the bread and gave it to a little pigeon, I just watched.

Amber: Y/N! Wanna feed Mr. Birdy with me?

She gave me little pieces of bread.

A few minutes past and "Mr. Birdy" got spoiled by me and Amber. Amber gave him all the bread and Amber just ate the ham from the sandwich.

Amber: Is it okay if I walk you to your apartment milady?

She said with a fancy accent, I giggled

Amber: I'll take that as a yes!

We walked to my apartment, It was already dark and kinda chilly. I said good night to Amber and gave her a tight hug. I asked if she wanted a sleepover but she had to get home fast for a late dinner. She ran off and looked at me with a good night smile. I did the same.

I gently closed the door, I was tired. I got ready for bed still my head really sore. But when I looked at my bed I thought of Venti again, I never noticed how much I cared for him till he got hurt.. We where supposed to go to the tavern together by now..  But, Why did Venti try to save me-?