Chapter 5

Y/N POV

I wake up to sniffing- I quicky open my eyes and saw Venti... Crying near the window.

Y/N: Ve- Venti? Why are you crying?!

I never saw Venti cry before... Seeing him cry felt like 80,000 bricks being thrown at me.

Venti: -Sniff- Oh uhh nothing 

He smiled so fast like nothing happened 

Y/N: Venti... Please tell my what happened, Was it a nightmare?

Venti shakes his head to yes, I hug him so tight from behind

Y/N: It's ok Venti, Nightmares aren't real

I try to comfort him

Venti: I wish..

Y/N: You wish-?

Venti just decides to let it all out, I comfort him the best I could, It makes me so sad to see him crying.

Y/N: you can tell me what the dream is about, Only if you want too..

Venti: -sniff- You are going to leave me soon...

Y/N: What do you mean Venti?

Venti: You are going to.. Die..

Y/N: So you had a dream about me dying?!

Venti: No just..

He starts crying again... even more... 

Venti: Don't you remember? I- I am a god.. I live, Forever..

He has a point... I didn't even think about it.. He is going to outlive me and having to stay here forever, He'll lose all his friends at one point...

Y/N: Venti... It's going to be a long time till you'd lose me. We don't have to worry about it!

I tried to think of something positive, He sniffs

Venti: Yeah, You- you are right.

I can tell that he started felling better.

Venti: I'm sorry that I woke you up, You should get more sleep, It's 4 in the morning...

Y/N: What about you? You need some more sleep too?

Venti: Nah, I'm not tired anymore! I'm just going to take a little walk.

I let Venti to take a walk, It's better to then forcing him to sleep, Walks always make me feel better and will probably make him too. I just can't stop thinking about him telling me about me leaving him one day. He must really care for me.

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up again to the sun being really bright as always that it hurts my eyes. Venti wasn't back on the bed but on the couch. It made me relived that he was back. I made him some nice breakfast, F/B! (Your favorite breakfast) Venti woke up to the smell of F/B.

Venti: Is that F/B you are making!

He looked pretty happy and went to the kitchen and got more happy when he saw that I was making them!

Venti: YES! F/B IS MY FAVORITE! How did you know!?

Y/N: Because you always talk about it in the morning,  plus it's my favorite too-

We both ate F/B and we where both really happy, Later Venti Took me to that big tree at windrise, I wondered why.

Y/N: Venti- Why are we here?

Venti: Because... That you asked me last night..

Y/N: You mean- that Nightmare?

Venti: Yeah...