Chapter 4

We enter the Tavern, Venti is so excited just like a little kid getting their dream toy from ToysRus

Dulic: hello, Venti before you get something to drink do you actually have the money this time?

Dulic raises a brow

Venti: heh, I'm not the one paying!

Venti looks at me and then dulic

Dulic: Alright...

Y/N: Venti try not to drink so much-

Right when I said that 4 glasses was already done-

Y/N: W- Wh- What?! I didn't even get to blink!

Venti: More for the bard please!

Then more and more and more and more he drank

Y/N: Venti! I didn't even finish-

Venti: -hic- you are ju- just so slo -hic- slow

We only where their for like 10 minutes and he already drank like 24 glasses. I only had 1- When Dulic told me he drinks lots I didn't think THIS MUCH!

Venti: Hey-hic- Y/N.

Y/N: What?

Venti: You're so -hic- Pretty.

Did he just call me pretty? I haven't heard someone call me pretty for a very long time, Well I guess he is drunk to say stuff like that, that thought made me sad not going to lie.

Venti: More -hic hic- ple- please!

God- this is going to cost so much mora-!

Dulic: Venti, You drank about, I lost count but- that's enough.

He sighed

Venti: That's -hic- not enough -hic- I need more...

Venti fell back on that chair but I caught him, He drank too much 

Dulic sighed

Y/N: I- Uhmm.

Dulic: No no, this happens all the time.

Y/N: oh uhh ok...... how much do I need to pay you?

Dulic: A lot but I'll only make you pay half today.

Y/N: Really? Thank you so much Dulic!

It was pretty late in the night, Me and Venti went out of the tavern. Venti could barley walk so I had to help him. I held his shoulders to help him. The wind was pretty strong and no one was outside besides us. Venti's legs shacked a ton, I couldn't believe a 5'5 god could drink that much. we got to my apartment and I let Venti sleep their. 

Y/N: Venti you can sleep on the couch-

I looked back and Venti wasn't their I looked at the apartments hallway and saw him lying in the middle of the hallway.

Y/N: UGH you gotta be kidding me Venti!

I pick him up and surprisingly he wasn't that heavy.

Venti: I... don't want to sleep... on the.. couch

He said with a very sleepy voice

Y/N: Well at least that's better then in a middle of a hallway!

He was barely awake

Y/N: -sigh-Fine I'll let you sleep with me but FAR

He smiled and I seated him down on the bed, This was probably the first and last time I would ever let him sleep with me. I got ready for bed then after I looked back and Venti sleeping with my childhood stuffed animal that was already on my bed, He looked so cute...

I laid down and got blankets and putted it over Venti and I and turned of my lamp. That moment I felt so conscious about everything, Life felt so real, I could feel everything that I was touching... I try to go to sleep.

It been a few weeks and me and Venti got closer and closer through the days.

-Venti's POV-

I heard birds chirping like almost every morning, I open my eyes and see... Him.. Him.. I flied to him, but when I went close it went flashing, I blinked and opened my eyes once again... he was gone