Chapter 6

Y/N: Venti... I- I am so sorry..

Venti shed tears the whole way telling me about his old friend... It was really surprising that he took the form of the friend, It made me into tears with Venti- I didn't want Venti to have to experience it and maybe even experience it more times because of me. I Love Venti but it would be risky for Venti loving me back, And he probably already does. I Don't want him getting hurt again because of me..

Venti: Y/N...

Y/N: yeah Venti?

Venti: I know this is risky but... I have too-

Y/N: What??

Right when I know it his lips where on mine. his hands where on my warm cheeks. Venti... Kissed me. Even when he knows that it is risky he still did it. I felt so guilty, This would have been the best day of my life but. Why Venti?

Venti: ehe!

Y/N: Venti... Why... You know it is risky.. 

Venti: Huh? Y/N I thought you said it would be a long time till I'll lose you... I want to spend as much time as possible with you...

He gives me a really warm smile

Y/N: But...

Venti: Y/N, I made my choice.. I would be ripped apart again for you... That's how special you are to me.. 

Y/N: But... I don't want to hurt you again, Venti.

Venti: I would be hurt but future me has to deal with it not me right now!

He gives me a warm smile, I don't know what side I should go on, Venti's or Future Venti's side. 

Y/N: Fine I will let Future you deal with it-

I felt so much guilt

That was the hardest decision I ever had, But I don't want to make Venti sad right now, He does have a point I guess. 

I Kissed Venti,  I will just spend the time I have with him in the best way possible. Right after I stopped-

Venti: TAG YOU'RE IT!

Y/N: WHAT?! WHY ME AGAIN?!

Venti ran so fast he was already so far away. He was heading to the flower field because he knew I didn't like to step on any of the flowers, Smart ass. 

I still tried running after him so I can prove him wrong. I ran as fast as I could and my legs already started getting sore. I got so close to Venti and almost grabbed his cape but he tripped, I fell right in top of him.

Venti: OW-

Y/N: Tag, Gotcha!

I gave him a poke while I smirked. 

Venti: Fine you win this round.

He knew he didn't want to say that with the tone of his voice. He tries to get up while I was on top of him.

Venti: Jeez Y/N, You are pretty heavy-

I gave him a lil bonk >:(

Venti: OW- CAN YOU STOP-?

Y/N: Then don't call me heavy!

He ignored me and just put my hands on his shoulder while he got up, He was giving me a piggy back!

He went to that flower field and saw some slimes there- I got off his back and took my sword out and fought them. I did it pretty fast. I look back at Venti.

Venti: I am really impressed Y/N!

When he said that it made my heart feel like it was going to explode- Why did that make me feel amazing?

Venti Ran up to me and gave me a big hug, It made me feel more loved, Venti was the only person that really cared and showed that he loves me. I don't know why he cares and loves me, But I still love him back more. I saw a lady bug on Venti's hat. I try to reach it.

Venti: Hey uhh, Why are you touching my hat?!

Y/N: Ladybug

I slowly try to get the ladybug on my hand.

Venti: ehe! What do you wanna name it, Y/N?

Y/N: Jeffery-

Venti: Jeffery? What a odd name for a ladybug!

Y/N: Says the one named out off of a imposters favorite thing and a Starbucks-

Venti: What?

Y/N: uhh, Nevermind!

I smiled awkwardly.

I got the ladybug on my hand and sat down next to Venti, Venti started playing with his lyre again.

Y/N: Venti, Can you teach me how to play the lyre?

His eyes boomed of happiness

Venti: I have always waited for someone to ask me!

He started teaching me songs, and how to play it without breaking the strings, and how he doesn't break the strings while being a traveling bard! He was really good at it and it was so nice listening him play it. After awhile I memorized a few songs and Venti really liked me playing them. Jeffery was on Venti still, I was surprised that it didn't fly away. fun fact! Lady bugs mean good luck.

I played a few songs on the lyre while Venti braided my hair. Feeling someone braid my hair is really relaxing for me, He even went out to the flower field to pick some flowers to put on my hair. He really wanted my hair to look really pretty.

Venti: aaaaand done! You look so pretty Y/N!

He walked right in front of me and just absorbed me and gave me a big hug.

Venti: I love you..

He said in a whisper.

Y/N: I love you so much more...

I whisper back, I hugged him tight and lay my forehead on his chest, I could feel his heart beat. It seemed like we sat their for a long time because after I took my forehead out of his chest the sun was starting to set Jeffery had to go and me and Venti walked to the little beach. Right in front of us was the sun setting and only a few clouds. The ocean's water was so quiet, it was so dreamy till we heard a big boom. I thought it was fireworks but me and Venti looked back at Mondstadt  and saw a little explosion near the entrance. 

Venti took my hand and we ran near the entrance. We saw Klee, Jean was chasing her. Klee probably fired a bomb again so me and Venti tried to catch Klee but she was so fast and was about to fire another bomb. I catched Klee and threw the not active bomb to Venti so she would not set it off while I had her in my hand. Jean ran to me and thanked me and Venti then toke Klee.

Venti: Heh- we are both hero's!

Venti said really proud. 

Venti: SoOoOo, To Celebrate can we get-

Y/N: Fine but try not to drink that much.

We ran to the tavern.