Chapter 8

"...rumors spread like wild fires do, ferocious and cunning- deadly and ruthless..."

---

---

"Our interview will last for 5 minutes depending on how long you will answer each given question. "

Irene was professional on her words. Despite feeling annoyed and irritated against the brunette, she manage not to mix it with their project.

Jennie remained her poker face as she disinterestedly look at the other brunette.

"Sure but before that, I'm kinda thirsty. Can you..."

"Of course! I'll be back in a second." Before anyone could even say anything, Chahee already left to fetch the feline-eyed some water. "You sure work hard, Miss Bae."

Clearly hearing the mock behind her tone, Irene smile in gritted teeth. "I appreciate the compliment. However, our time is limited, so how about we start already?"

Lisa shivers from the underlying dangerous tone of the brunette, however it did nothing to Jennie. She just maniacally grins before nodding.

"Ready if you are."

Irene didn't respond to the feline-eyed's teasing anymore. Instead, she face their camera (wo)man, smiling she said.

"Let's start? I'll say the slate." The smile Irene gave to her was so contagious that Lisa found herself smiling back.

She started rolling the camera when all of a sudden a malicious aura seeps into her skin- she felt a hard gaze boring into her from a certain feline eyes.

She shivers when she met the hard gaze, it's obvious that the brunette wasn't pleased about something. But hearing Irene do the slate, Lisa did her best to focus into the filming.

"3..2..1 ACTION!"

"Goodmorning to all the viewers, this is a presentation from our group concerning the human's socialization. Our main focus is to find out how popular and famous individuals deals with the attention they receive. And to find that out, we invited a special guest for our interview. Guess what! Our special guest for today is none other than, Miss Jennie Kim!"