SPECIAL CHAPTER

-Lisa-

It's the day of the Festival Fair. Each club is obviously busy- in particular is our. Our new Captain, Kang Seulgi thought that hosting an auction booth would be a good idea.

Turns out it's not-- well it is, it's a great idea, perfect even, only if Kang Seulgi knows how to put her idea into right use.

Because our stupid of a captain didn't think of the consequences of her decision when she decided to proceed with her idea through the principal. Now it has become a final thing and every members of dance club needs to contribute into.

The horror on my face when she announce what our booth is enough to cause an apocalypse.

Just the thought of Kim Jennie, my dear girlfriend, finding out about it would be enough to wreck havoc in the whole school.

"You're so stupid, Seul! How about when Irene Unnie find about this?! We'll be dead!" I reasoned out to her, trying to stop what the fuck absurdity she put herself into- my orange-jaired friend trembles in fear at the mere mention if the Student Body Vice President, AKA her girlfriend, Bae Irene.

She then glares at me.

"That's why we need to keep it a secret, Lisa-ah! Student Council Body's busy because of the Fair! If we don't talk about it to them, then they won't be able to find out!" She explained rather briskly.

I didn't bite her reason and would exempt myself off it when a voice of deep, husky tone caught our attention.

"Find out about what? Are you hiding something from me, Seulgi-Bear?" I stiffened together with my friend, Seulgi sweats bullet.

"I-Irene baby! W-What are you doing here?" Dang you Seul! You need to be more convincing than that!

My dear friend who's digging her own grave trembles in front of her fucking girlfriend- she's fucking useless, I swear!

Irene gave us a weird look and I almost wet my shorts underneath my skirt with how intense it feels! It's like a huge boulder on my chest!

Then when her scary eyes turn to her girlfriend, my stupid of a friend couldn't help but spill the truth to her.

"I'm sorry, baby! I... I kind of t-thought of a good thing to do for t-tomorrow's fair.."

Her girlfriend raise her eyebrow in question to my friend, she's fucking useless, I swear! Now she'll spill it to her girlfriend! Urgh!

"What about it? Isn't that a good thing?"

Of course it is! If only your girlfriend use her brain not in causing troubles but decent stuff!

I badly want to yell but let Seulgi deal with her own fault. My friend searches for my hand and it didn't escape Irene's eyes- but once she found her grip on me, Seulgi pushed me up front to face Irene while she stays behind, hiding.

"What the fuck, Seulgi! Get off me!" I tried getting Seulgi off me all the while- she hid against Irene's scrutinizing gaze.

Seulgi knows Irene won't be able to hurt me- she'll be dead to Jennie if that happens so she's using it to her full advantage- the audacity of this bitch!