Chapter 23

"...I always wonder where we end but.. your eyes keeps my curiosity at bay- 'coz your eyes tell me that I don't have anything to worry..."

--

"You seriously did that?! You're cruel, Jenduek."

The brunette briefly look at her cousin before rolling her eyes, burrowing her head back to the skin of strawberry A.K.A Lisa's neck.

Lisa's hand is in complete control of the nintendo console- she's focus on her game, determined to win against Jisoo, A.K.A Master Gamer.

While the brunette is sitting on top of her girlfriend's lap. They were relaxing at Jennie's room considering that it was the last day of Winter Break.

Time passed like that when you're having fun. The silence from her cousin made Jisoo frown, she looks up causing her character to go disarray that gives Lisa the opportunity to strike back.

"But seriously why did you do tha--"

"Ata! I win!" Lisa unconsciously interrupts the raven, showing her girlfriend the device which shows her character winning.

Jisoo seems to realized what happened and look down to her own nintendo, groaning in disbelief. "Ugghh! It's because you distracted me with your story! This is unfair!"

"What story?" Lisa confusedly ask. She's been deaf from her friends conversation since she starts playing with Jisoo.

She just don't want to lose- even though she already lose 29 times.

"You didn't heard 'coz you're not paying attention but your girlfriend here just said that she ruins Somi's life by disqualifying her in the SCC Competition and so she couldn't get the credit and was expelled from her school."

"-Wait.. WHAT?!"

Jennie sighs, raising her head up from the comforts of Lisa's soft strawberry scent skin, glaring at Jisoo.

She shouldn't have said that, it's just.. Lisa was so focused on beating Jisoo even though the blonde knows too well that it's impossible for her- and Let's just say Jennie was quite jealous.

So she did (said) something she knows she will regret later on just to distract Jisoo- it works. But now she has some explaining to do.

Lisa meanwhile looks at her girlfriend in confusion. "What is it?"

Her tone that conveys curiosity made the brunette sigh. "Listen well and don't interrupt- I'll kill her if she does."

The threat made the raven and blonde gulp, Chaeyoung on the other hand were so busy reading this one book on her hand. Well, she already knew the whole thing so why bother?

Jennie sits up properly, Lisa adjusting her girlfriend to her lap before Jennie starts talking.

"Okay so this is what happened.."