It's Those Damned Papers And The 女

Journal Entry No. 51

A lot of things happened today, but I don't know if I'll have a lot of things to write. Or rather, if I'll even have the energy to write them down. Yep.

So today, I went to submit my project to my math teacher. I finished it as early as possible because I didn't want to have backlogs. Plus, I don't like having so many to-dos on my to-do list because it stresses me out.

My math teacher complimented me about the project, and of course, I was flattered. Being complimented first-hand just means I'm surely gonna get a great score. Not to forget I submitted it earlier, so I'll have additional merit!

Anyway, after that, my math teacher asked me to deliver the summary test papers to a section. 

It was for Kurapika's section.

YA. HEAR. ME.

Anyway, I was pretty nervous about it. I mean, I know I always go home together with him nowadays, but I don't really talk to him at school that much. You catch my drift?

Anyway, I went out to the hallway and started my journey towards the King's Castle!

But before I can even get to that:

I BUMPED INTO THE KING HIMSELF!

Surprise. Surprise.

It would've been nice if I just bumped into him. Y'know, casual bumping shenanigans.

BUT! NO!

I was carrying papers! Important papers for their class!

The scenario went like this:

me walking

Kurapika walking from the opposite direction

me being careless

CRASH!

Me: "I-I.. O-ho my goodness. I'm so sorry."

Kurapika: "It's fine. Are you okay?"

Me: "Yeah, I'm fine."

Kurapika: "What are these papers for?"

Me: "Oh, these are summary test papers for your class. I was told to deliver them."

Kurapika: "Well, then let me help you out."

Me: "O-okay. Thanks and sorry again."

Kurapika nods cutely (ehe~)

Why is Kurapika always so responsible?

Anyway, I probably kept looking at him for so long, he looked up to me and asked what was wrong. Wrong move, honestly. Shouldn't have stared at him like that.

But I can't help it! He's so pretty, and handsome, and reliable, and independent, and just all the good things in this world. Also, have you seen his earrings? They're like... The prettiest! It compliments his facial structure so well.