Krel Finds Out About Libby

*Libby's POV*

I was Krel's house where we were studying for a test. I've been here for a while, about a couple of hours. After we studied, we ate some snacks, and Aja came every now and then teasing the two of us saying we'd make the perfect couple yada yada yada... She's hilarious... -_-

After that, it was time for me to go home and I said goodbye to everyone- Lucy and Ricky (Aja and Krel's parents) were super kind to me and their grandpa.. well.. yeah not to be messed with.

"Bye Krel!"

"Bye Libby!"

*Krel's POV*

As I said "Goodbye" to Libby, I notice something fall off of Libby's backpack.. I went and picked it up, not really knowing much of it..

It was a shiny super shiny, light gold color with a pink star in the center. I slowly examined it, getting a closer look.

Aja sees me holding the artifact and she goes,

"What do you have in your hand, little brother?"

"I am not sure sister... It came from Libby's backpack- I think she may have dropped it by accident.." I say looking at it again, once more.

Then Varvatos Vex comes in, seeing the both of us.

"Varvatos Vex would like to know the object the two of you are holding.." He grabs the artifact and he takes a look at it.

"Varvatos Vex does not recognize this shiny miniature accessory.."

"Maybe the Mothership might know what it is!" Aja said.

"Let's ask Mother!"

"Mothership, do you think you could scan this artifact?" Aja asked.

"Of course, my Royals," Mothership scanned it, and then it made a beep sound, telling us it was complete.

"Scan complete," Said Mother.

"Well tell Varvatos Vex what this is!" Bellowed Varvatos Vex.

"It appears to be an Ethenian crown.." She said.

"Ethenian crown??" We all asked.

"What is Ethenian?" Asked Aja.

"This crown is from the kingdom of Ethenia.. tracing to Libby Sinclair," Mothership explained.

"So this crown is from another kingdom..?" I asked.

"Indeed, my liege,"

"So that means-"

"LIBBY'S A PRINCESS!" Aja and I say at the same time.

*LATER*

*Libby's POV*

I quickly went back to Krel's house because I forgot something. I feared if Krel found out what that was.. It would not be good. I knocked on the door, and Krel's mother, Lucy opened the door.

"Hiya there Libby!"

"Um hi heh heh," Then I quickly went in. I went over to his room, where he was.

"Hey Krel um have you seen-"

Then I hear his voice, "You mean this?" He picks up a very familiar thing.

"Umm.."

"You got something you want to explain here?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"Um.. I- I-"

"You might as well tell me everything because I know.." Krel said seriously.

"No.. I- It's just that-"

"That you are the Princess of Ethenia?" He asked.

My eyes widened at his words.

"What?" I gasped.

"What did you say?"

"I know, Libby,"

"How?"

"It does not matter! This is your crown is it not?" He points to my crown.

"Yes, but-" He glares at me.

"Yes.. it is."

I took a deep breath and let out a huge sigh.

"It's true. I am the Princess of Ethenia. That is my royal crown.. It's all true." I used my magic and the crown levitates from his hand to my hand.

Krel gasped. "WHOA!" "H-HOW DID YOU DO THAT???!!" He completely freaked out.

I lightly nervously chuckled.

"Heh heh.." Then I magically spawned my staff, then I start floating up into the air (Not too high, by the way) my crown then floats to my head and my current outfit fades into my regal outfit, yellow sparkles all over me. My wings pop up and soon all the sparkles are all fading away and I float back down.

I look at Krel and he's frozen. Not moving at all. He was about to scream, but before he did so, I covered his mouth and said:

"Please don't freak out,"

I remove my hands and he just stays all stuck.

"I-I. I wasn't going to scream.. No.. I was justtt WOW!" He said.

"How long have you been doing that? T-That magic?"

"Oh for a little while.. Still new to the wings.. heh heh"

"Nice.. I have never EVER seen anything like this.."

"I know it's It just-"

"It's beautiful," Krel said, really mesmerized.

"Re-Really?" I ask.

"Mhm."

"Awww! Thank you," I giggle.

Aja then randomly comes in.

"Hey little brother-" She pauses as she sees me.

"Whoa... Libby is that you?"

"Um yeah..?" I ask nervously.

"You look so.. lively.."

"You have large wings!" She lightly feels the feathery wings.

"She's a princess," Krel said, not looking away, but continued to look deep into my eyes.

"Wait REALLY?!"

"Really? That is.. lively," She said again.

"Come on Libby," Said Krel and we walked out. The sibling's grandpa was sitting on the armchair watching the television, and he saw me- Yep a human girl wearing a crown with large wings poking out, very normal right??

"Seklos and Gaylen! What happened to this young child?" He asked abruptly turning off the TV, going up to me.

"She's a PRINCESS!" Aja exclaims.

"A Princess?" Ricky asked.

"We got royalty in this house!" And the two bowed down, eventually, the grandpa and then Aja and Krel.

"Whoa whoa! Heh no need for that- I'm not THAT princess," I awkwardly chuckle it off.

"Right right," Krel said.