Behind the Scenes of It All- RANDOMNESS

*ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴏᴅʏ-ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴊᴏᴋᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴜɴ, ʏᴀ'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ (ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴ ɪᴅᴇᴀ!

~ (LONG CHAPTER WARNING!!!) ~

~~~

Libby: Hi, I'm Libby Sinclair, as many call me Elizabeth Charlotte Sinclair- WAIT WHat, I messed up..

————

————

Libby: Hi, I'm Elizabeth Charlotte Sinclair, as many call me, Libby Sinclair.. THERE, FINALLY.

Libby: Today, I'm going to take you to Ethenia, and show you the BEHIND THE SCENES and SET of 'Bewitched'!

Libby: An EXCLUSIVE.. A-A little SNEAK PEEK inside, a teeny tiny view of what's inside, creating the magic!

(She walks to a large metal door, to a large tall studio building)

Libby: AHA! Here we are, we're at the studio..

(She has trouble opening the door, it won't open)

Libby: Well that's preposterous.. What the- 'Closed set'? ... Hm, well NOT FOR THE PRINCESS OF ETHENIA.. Aaaand.. Because I SWIPED a key!

(Shows the camera a gold metal key with a red lanyard on it with proudness)

Libby: Okay, so I'm gonna be straight here- The producers and the 'big crew' don't really want me doing this.. AND IN FACT- They DON'T KNOW I'm doing this AT ALL.. Sooo..

(She attempts to unlock the door proudly, but an alarm goes off as she does. The alarm grows louder and a police light on top of the door starts flashing rapidly)

Libby: Oh.. NO, NO! Go, go, go, GO, GO, GO! RUN, RUN RUN, RUN! RUNAWAY!

(Starts panicking and dashes down the small stair steps, running like a maniac, with the camera chasing after her)

Libby: WE GOTTA GO! LIKE, LITERALLY, THEY'RE ON THEIR WAY RIGHT NOW! GO, GO, GO!

~~~

Libby: Sorry, I know things are a bit out of whack right now, but we managed to get to this old rust bucket warehouse.. Nothing special. Stay right here, I'll be right back, I got this, BRB. Stay!