Girls' Night/Boys' Night

*Basically what's supposed to happen is that Libby joins Claire and her friends on a Girl's Night at Claire's home. Jim, Toby decides to have their own night, they invite their friends, Boy's Night... Then they just decide to just spy around, to see what their crushes are saying about them... I tried to explain it the best I could sorry If I couldn't*

*Libby's POV*

So basically, Claire texted me and said that she was going to invite some of her friends over to her house. Essentially for a Girls' Night and of course, she asked her parents first, to which they said yes. Claire asked me if I'd like to tag along, and of course, I accepted. I asked my Aunt and Uncle if I could go and they said I could, just to not be back late and to keep in touch.

I went outside my door, and that's where I saw Jim and Toby, on their way to knock on my door, I passed by them.

"Oh hi Libby--"

"Hi, guys... So sorry, but Claire has this thing going on and she asked me to come to her house- NO BIG DEAL HEH BYE!" I quickly run off, and the two just stare back at me in confusion.

I reach Claire's home, and I lightly knock on her door. The door opened and there was Claire holding a bowl of guacamole.

"Oh, Libby you made it!"

"Hiya Claire!" I waved.

"Come on in!" She moved aside so I could enter.

As I went in, I saw some familiar faces. I saw Darci Scott, Mary Wang, Shannon Longhannon, Aja Tarron, and Saraline Timbers. Some of the girls were on the couch chatting, others on the floor sitting by the couch on their phones, especially Mary.

"Okay ladies... Libby's just joined us!"

The girls cheered and they greeted me.

"Hi, Libby!"

"What up?"

"This is going to be super lively!" Aja said. I sit on the couch, where Aja moves aside, where I could sit.

There were snacks on the coffee table and some beverages on the kitchen counter.

"This is going to be super rad!" Mary exclaims.

*No one's POV*

Jim and Toby walked over to Jim's home.. They were very confused at Libby's strange sudden behavior.. They arrived at his home and they just sat on the couch.

"That was so weird.. Why'd Libby just run off like that?" He asks his friend.

"I dunno.. Maybe girl stuff??"

"She did say she was going over to Claire's house.."

"She did..."

"Oh well.. I'm going upstairs," "Be right back," And Jim went upstairs.

A few moments later, Jim comes back downstairs and he sees Steve, Krel, Eli down in the living room, a couple of them sitting on the couch, and the others are on the floor.

"Hi Jim!" Eli waves.

"Umm who- what- uhh what are they doing here, not to be rude?"

"Oh right! And one more thing- What are YOU doing here?!" He points over at Steve Palchuck.

"I invited them over!" Toby said.

"Wait, what? You.. did?"

"I figure.. since we don't have anything to do.. Claire and Libby are gone.. we could have some Boy Time!" he exclaims.