Retro Day

*In this part basically there's this day at school called Retro Day where students can dress up all retro style. Libby's friends ask her if she's all ready for Monday... Libby has no idea and she gets to work on her outfit.. The next day at school everyone's all impressed just like wow*

(Sunday afternoon; Libby and the group are at Jim's house munching on some popsicles. They're sitting outside in the backyard)

Toby: You guys heard about tomorrow at school?

Claire: Oh yeah! RETRO DAY! I love that day..

Jim: I heard the school's going all in this year..

Libby: Retro Day? They do that this school??

Toby: Mhm. Every year the school has a day where everyone can come to school dressed up like you're literally FROM THE EIGHTIES!

Libby: Wow.. That's super cool! Well- Are you going to dress up?

Jim: Yup! We sure are! (He happily looks at both Toby and Claire)

Claire: Speaking of which, are you going to dress up for tomorrow, like do you have outfit ready?

Libby: Uhh no! I have to get started on it! OH NO! Uhh SEE YOU GUYS! (She runs off to her house)

(Libby works all night on her outfit, picking out the best colors and patterns. She works on the jeans as well and finally late at night, it was complete)

          ————————————————————

Next day:

It was a wonderful Monday morning at Arcadia Oaks High. The sun was shining bright, students chatting happily, lockers slamming and opening..

Libby was still at home about to get ready.

*Cue "Heart of Glass" and a montage of Libby getting ready 80s style*

Libby: (Slo- mo struts to school looking all retro, donning red vintage Converse, big hair all styled up, feeling very proud, flashing a triumphant grin)

*AT SCHOOL- the group's all dressed up all retro fit*

I TRIED MY BEST FOR THIS ONE- JUST YOU GET THE MAIN IDEA.

Jim: Hey

Jim: Hey.. uh have you guys seen Libby anywhere? Class is going to start soon..

Toby: Nope haven't seen her..

Claire: I didn't see her either.. Weird..

(Then pretty soon, they hear scattering and murmuring from all the students, everyone's gathering around in a large crowd)

(The whole school pretty much's- All their attention's on her, some stopping and looking. Even Eli Pepperjack who was elaborately dressed up, walks into a pole, dropping all his books)

Libby: Hey y'all (Waves at her friends)

(The trio stares at Libby's iconic outfit)

Claire: W-wow.

Jim: Nice outfit!

Toby: No... way..

Libby: Thanks! I uh made it myself (Spins around showing off her outfit)

Libby: I really like your outfits you guys! Super fantabulous!

The trio: Thanks!

(Then Mary Wang and her other group of girls all go over to Libby)

Mary: Wow! Libby that outfit is so rad!
Darci: I'm so jealous.. super cute

(The school bell rings and everyone scatters over to class)

Libby: Aw, thanks ladies! But um the bell just rang and I would love to stay and chitchat, but we gotta bounce, heh. Bye!

(Libby frolics over to class, Claire, Toby, Jim trailing behind her)