raine whispers hcs pt1.

( views as im writing this: 32)

- Absolutely obsessed with poetry. If they were to ask anyone out, their ideal way would be with their favorite romance poetry. ( spoiler alert; they'd get far too nervous and fail instantly, constantly stuttering and getting flustered at the mere sight of their crush smiling at the poetry ) 

- Raine realized they needed glasses one year into Hexside. However, they refused to admit it and get a pair until after a spell wrong gone. "Raine, I'm pretty sure it said you're supposed to aim to the right-" "Eda, I know what I'm doing, It says right here, you're supposed to aim to the lef-" BOOM.

- If/when Luz takes Raine back to Earth, one of the first things they do is go to the mall. When they were inside, one of the songs switches to Britney Spears "Gimme More" and Raine is more than intrigued. "Luz?" "Yeah?" "What's that?" "Oh! It's a song by Britney Spears, a popular singer here!" "Britney Spears-? I must know more about her -!" 2 days later Camila walks into the living room to see Raine dancing on top of the couch with earbuds in an airpod, listening to Toxic by Britney Spears. 

 - Raine has cool aunt energy all the way, their very fun to be around and lets you get away with things while not telling your parent. "What's the matter?" "I want some rock candy but my Mother won't let me have any." "Shush, have some, I won't tell and neither will you, right?" "Of course!" "Good." 

 - They're very overprotective of the people they love. And I mean very. Raine will go to extreme lengths to make sure the people they love are safe, even if it means their own fall. ( as seen in eda's requiem )