golden guard / hunter hcs pt2.

(views at the time I'm writing this: 38)

- His favorite song overall is Brutal by Olivia Rodrigo. He relates to it so much and blasts it on his earpods as often as he can, especially while doing work for the Emperor.

- Whenever he's upset, he pours out his feelings into lyrics. He has many songs in a notebook that he carries everywhere just incase he randomly gets ideas.

- He is obsessed with home renovation / home-buying shows. Before he goes to sleep, he will turn on his oracle to a home-buying or renovation show and will find himself watching it for a long while before he actually falls asleep. This is one of the many reasons he has eye bags.

- He loves video games, especially shooter games. 

- One day, he taught the plant coven head how to play a shooter game, and they've been playing together ever since. "You ready to play?" "Hunter, I'm ready to beat you." "You won't!" "Oh, I certainly will." He wins half the time, and she wins half the time.

- There's a Penstagram groupchat with all the coven heads and Hunter in it ( I'll probably make a separate chapter about this ) and almost every other night they will be reminding Hunter to sleep. ( Since I don't know some of their names I'll just refer to them all as [ their coven ] head )

Plant Coven Head: Golden Guard, have you slept yet?

Illusions Coven Head: I don't think he has!

Construction Coven Head: last time I saw him, he still had those eyebags

Healing Coven Head: GG, please go to sleep. Rest is necessary.

Golden Guard: Alright alright, I'll sleep.

*30 Minutes Later*

Potions Coven Head: You aren't actually asleep, are you?

Golden Guard: No I am not

Oracle Coven Head: oh come on

- He doesn't even ask for snails when he needs them. He'll randomly start buttering up Belos and he will automatically know what it means.
"Uncle, I've been thinking, and you truly are the best Uncle I could ever ask for. Stern or not, I love you, and you mean the Isles and beyond to me. I-" "How many snails?" "5,000 please."