illusion coven head hcs pt1.

( views at the time i'm writing this; 9.5k )

( I now present headcanons for the illusion head, aka Adrien Graye/Graye Vernworth. )

- He has daddy issues. 

- You know those memories Gus brought up in his head that left him shaking, scared, and paralyzed? Those were memories of his Dad's pressure, lack of validation, and neglect.

- His love for theatre stems from the attention and approval a good performance gets you, which filled the void his dad left him, hence why he became an egotistical illusionist.

- Moving on from fatherly stuff, Graye loves coffee, just not black coffee. He tasted it once and was disgusted.

- He goes to sleep in onesies.

- Speaking of him sleeping in onesies, Emperor Belos once called an emergency coven head meeting at 2 in the morning. He had no time to change, so he just conjured up an illusion of himself and sent it inside the room instead. Emperor Belos immediately saw through this, saying, "I called the coven heads to speak to me, not show me their talents, Graye. Come face us." Needless to say, all the other coven heads desperately tried not to burst into laughter when his actual self walked in wearing a bedtime onesie.

- He leaves detailed review comments on trailers for new movies/TV shows. He's like the biggest unofficial critic of the isles, and producers are constantly worried he's going to trash their production.

- If you told him you liked him, he would respond in one of two ways:
 "Who wouldn't?" Before going on a tangent about himself and his various talents.
Or just give you a disgusted look, eyeing you up and down before saying "erm... no" and leaving.

- The Emperor's Castle has a theatre, and Graye spends quite a lot of his free time there.

- He loves pissing off all the other coven heads.