golden guard / hunter hcs pt4.

( views as i'm writing this: 5.9k )

( when analyzing my stats, it didn't take long to realize that my most popular chapters were headcannons for hunter. yeah, i see ya'll. so, i decided to release this chapter until we get more hunter content in S2B. )

- He puts barbecue sauce on his pizzas. Everyone else thinks it's atrocious and has tried to get him to stop endless times but he won't, yet in the same breath will slander the head of the potion coven for putting cantaloupe slices on their pizza.

- He tried to ask someone out when he was 12. Huge emphasis on tried. It did not go well, regardless of the sheer amount of support and tips the coven heads tried to give him.

- He's also a hopeless romantic. Would have no idea what on earth to actually do in regards to a relationship, but would certainly try his best. A lot of cliché things though, like roses and heart-shaped items.

- When he was 10, he had a goldfish that he loved so much. Unfortunately, within a few months, it passed away due to the sheer amount of stressful sounds it would hear from around the castle. Hunter was so sad and cried for hours, it was actually the one time Lilith put their disagreements aside (as Belos even favorited Hunter when he was younger) and comforted him. Kikimora on the other hand, didn't, and even said to him, "awww? Still crying over that stupid cretin?" causing Belos to have a very firm, terrifying talk with her. Additionally, Lilith may or may not have added the Boiling Isles's most popular "fire hot fire sauce" in her morning coffee for this. And I mean fire hot, her mouth was literally in flames.

- Occasionally shops at the boiling isles version of hot topic.

- Someone in a previous Hunter chapter asked this, and yes he does love Washing Machine Heart by Mitski. It's his second favorite song of theirs, the first being Me and my Husband. He also does like their song called Nobody though.

- He loves dark chocolate but hates white chocolate, saying, quote, "Chocolate is made to be brown or black, not white! It doesn't work like that, it doesn't fit, and overall It's very very weird!" He won't criticize anyone else too harshly if they like it, but will sternly question them about it. "Why do you like white chocolate? Why? Why? No, don't walk away. Explain!"

- There is a version of Hamilton in the Boiling Isles, and Hunter definitely had a Hamilton phase.

- If it isn't already obvious, he gets dramatic at any opportunity given, and I mean any.

- He loves videos of cute kittens and other cute animals on the Boiling Isles. Spends hours at a time scrolling through Penstagram looking at them. He will also randomly send them to people in his contacts.
Golden Guard: [insert link to a video] THIS BAT IS SOOOO CUTE, Am I right?
Some witch who he hasn't spoke to in over 2 years: Absolutely!!