Chapter 7

I sprint to my bathroom after my psych class. My hair is in a messy ponytail. I don't think I can call it a ponytail at this point, because half of it isn't in the elastic anymore. My mascara has smudged under my eye, making me look like I got 2 hours of sleep. The truth is, I really got 2 hours of sleep. From studying to texting Fogell, my sleep schedule is nonexistent.

Now, I have a date to prepare for.

I turned the shower nozzle on to the hottest degree. The mirror started to fog, so I knew the water was perfect. The thought of Fogell entered my mind. My bathroom filled with even more steam. I started lathering my body with soap. I wish he was in here with me. His hands replacing mine. I can imagine our lips interlocking and him washing my back. The thought gave me goosebumps. He takes me to another place. I shouldn't fall this fast.

I snap out my daydream and get out of the shower. I blow-dried my hair, reapplied my makeup, and put on my favorite shiny gloss.

I take a good look into my closet. Holy crap...I don't have anything to wear. I check Robin's closet because she's got all the cute shit anyway. As I open the closet door, a book thuds to the ground. The cover says 'diary.' I didn't know Robin had a diary, and the temptation to peek inside was calling me. I wonder what secrets she has.

I tucked the diary back in her closet. I really shouldn't read that...just yet.

I spot this cute maroon blouse and dark wash Levi jeans. Thank god Robin and I are the same size. At this point, we are practically sisters because we've been sharing clothes since forever.

I jump into the clothes and head to the mirror. The outfit hugs my body perfectly, and I feel fucking amazing. I know Fogell will appreciate it. Heck, he probably just slapped some aftershave on and changed out of his 5-day old shirt. Nonetheless, I want to look good for him.

I slip into my converse and leave for my date.