Chapter 3: Momo, Momo, Momoko!

The rest of the school week passed by in a tired blur. Thankfully Ouran had hour and a half long lunches, so she was able to find places around the school to take naps during that time. Unfortunately, she had barely made a dent in the make-up work so her nights of staying up late to play catch-up seemed to be never ending. And because life loved throwing one thing after another at her, she had to perform at a concert that night.

She had gotten a few extra hours of sleep that day, so she had a bit more energy, but she was totally going to take a nap after the concert.

She had arrived at the venue and had just finished with hair and make-up, by the end of the session she looked just like her old self. She had a wig as well as hair extensions to get the same color and length as her hair before it was cut and dyed. After hair and make-up, she put on her costume and she looked in the mirror, assessing what she was wearing. Her dress tonight was mainly pink and white, with ribbons strewn across it and a ruffled skirt. In her hair she had a bow tying the fake hair into a braid.

"Momoko you're up in a few minutes!" One of the stagehands said, poking their head through the door.

"Thank you for informing me!" Setsuko said, clapping her hands together and giving them a big smile. Right now, she wasn't Setsuko or Itsuki, she was Momoko, one of the top idols in Japan.

She took a deep breath and clapped her hands together before stepping out of her room and turning to everyone back-stage with a wide smile and sparkles surrounding her. "Alright everyone! Let's do our best to make this concert spectacular!"

"You got it, Momoko!" Everyone cheered.

Setsuko giggled and waved, watching as some of their faces go red before she turned and started to walk on stage, adjusting her microphone until it sat comfortably on her head. She took a deep breath to calm herself before running on stage, flashing the crowd a wide smile, and waving.

"Wow! There's so many of you out there!" She leaned forwards and placed her hand over her eyes as if she were trying to search for something far away. "Momoko can barely see those in the back! Are you guys even there?" Near the back of the venue, the crowd went wild and Setsuko could see lightsticks moving wildly. "Oh wow, there's so many of you! Momoko is so glad you took time out of your busy lives to come and see her, that's just... Peachy!"

"We love you Momo-chan!" The crowd cheered out.

"Momoko loves you all too! Now what do you all say to some songs!"

"That would be Peachy!" The crowd responded.

The rest of the show continued like that, and after a full show of singing and interacting with the crowd Setsuko was ready to sleep for a month. After she finished her last song, she grinned towards the crowd. "That's it for the concert, but remember, there's a handshake event in the main lobby and you can still pick up a few handshake tickets before the event starts!"

"Thank you Momo-chan!"

After freshening up her make-up she went to the lobby of the venue where there was a crowd of people waiting for her. She grinned and clapped her hands together, "I'm so excited to meet you all! Remember, one ticket is a five second handshake!"

Everyone lined up and Setsuko stood on the other side of a table, exchanging a few words with some of the fans before they left the venue. Most of the people there just said how much they loved her voice, or how she was so cute performing.

"Momo-chan!" A familiar voice shouted out and Setsuko looked ahead of her to see a familiar child-like third year sitting on a tall teen's shoulders. Huninozuka 'Honey' Mitskuni and Morinozuki 'Mori' Takashi, they have attended quite a few concerts that she'd taken it upon herself to memorize their names. "You were so cute up there! The pink on your dress matches my Usa-chan!" He grinned, flowers starting to surround him. "Takashi, give Momo-chan the tickets." Setsuko watched as the taller one dropped a stack of tickets into the box.