Chapter 19: The Plan is going according to Plan

The first day of the exhibition came to a close and Setsuko was walking out of the building to catch a limo.

"Ah, Itsuki, it seems our rides have arrived at the same time." A voice said, and Setsuko looked over her shoulder to se Kyoya walking up to her.

"It seems they have." She replied.

And like that they delved into a comfortable silence, the two of them walking through the halls of the school. It was only a few minutes before Setsuko broke the silence once again.

"What Tamaki said earlier about the Adam and Even thing wasn't right." She tightened her grip on her bookbag, "I'm sorry-"

"There's nothing to be sorry about, It wasn't like you were the one who said it. Besides I've taken the advice of a friend of mine and moved on." He looked down at Setsuko and when their eyes met and he smiled, though it was different from the smiles she had seen on him before, this one was... warm.

Setsuko's cheeks warmed up slightly before she looked away and cleared her throat, "Well then, that friend of yours seems pretty smart."

Kyoya chuckled, "He is."

"Sir, please vacate the school premises. This is the second time you've made a ruckus at the school gates. If you do it one more time, you will be taken in." A sudden voice said, dragging Setsuko's attention from the conversation they were having and looking towards the school gates, where two security guards were standing in front of a man who was obviously trying to push his way through.

"No! I know she's in there! My love is in that building at this moment!" The man shouted, seeming almost feral. "I have to see her!"

"Uhg, what a creep." Setsuko said, looking at the man with a disgusted look.

"Something the upper class has to deal with constantly, I'm afraid." Kyoya said, adjusting his glasses. "Nothing to worry about, he'll leave once they threaten to arrest him. The very reason the school has security guards."

Just as he said, the two guards started to pull out their handcuffs and the man paused before continuing the shout out, the two security officers slowly walking up to him.

"I guess after that doctor got onto campus, they've tightened up security. That's comforting."

"She has to be in there!" The man shouted, "My precious Setsuko!"

Setsuko froze, and without thinking reached up and grabbed onto Kyoya's jacket.

"Everything alright, Itsuki?" Kyoya asked.

Setsuko realized what she had done and let go of Kyoya's jacket. "That name just sounds familiar. I believe the girl he's looking for is one of my clients." Setsuko said, thankful that she was able to think up a lie as quickly and smoothly as she did.

"Then shall we make sure he gets dealt with appropriately?" Kyoya asked.

"If it's not too much trouble. I want to make sure she's safe."

The two security guards had cuffed the man and it was only a few minutes until the police arrived. Though something about the man was strange, the moment the cuffs went on him, the crazed look in his eyes disappeared and he started muttering to himself, fidgeting nervously with his hands and avoiding any and all eye contact.

When the cops arrived, they had started to question the man, who was now blubbering and rambling like an idiot, though Setsuko wasn't able to hear what he was saying from where she was sitting on a bench off to the side with Kyoya.

The sudden appearance of police cars did draw a small crowd of students from both Ouran and visiting schools that still remained in the building, something for them to gossip about for the next few days.