Kaarunyam... Devi or Swamy??

Hi all,

Welcoming to another talk.........

Without much delay.......

This post is also an excerpt from ramayana..........
Something not that new.........

During Seetha and Rama's "vanavaasam" both were sitting in the forest somewhere near their aashram.......
Lakshman being the devotee didn't disturb lone moments of his "Father like Anna" and "Mother like Anni".......

Thats when an evil son of Indhiran (Lord of swarkalogam) placed his evil eye on mother seetha, took the form of crow and started disturbing her.......
But Birth place of kaarunyam didnt utter a single word and was trying to make him move away from her by scaring the crow..

Here a question may arise asking "Why doesn't the god knows that its not a normal crow??" or another question also may arise asking "The god who created the universe wasn't aware of the fact that this crow wont go just like that....Is it even possible??"

The answer is so simple......
God in his human form has lived just like a real-time example for human.......
And no normal human wont know whats going to happen in future..........
Another thing is Every guilt is to be given a second chance........
He himself may correct his flaw..........
And such a chance was given to the crow (Kakaasuran) in the form of normal warning........

But No........

As they say "Vinaasha kaale vibareedha buthi".........
Kaakasuran had his end nearing him.......
So his "Buthi" (Brain) didn't function properly and continued his "Abachaaram" to Maa seetha.......

The lord's patience crossed its limits.......
And so Kaakasuran's "Pot of sins".............

The lord took nearby "Kusha" grass and spelled "Bramastra" mandra making the trivial grass as most powerful weapon that time............

And the weapon chased the asuran who by then got the sense and ran away for his dear life..........

This incident also serves as an example for one of the failed "Charanaakathi"s in ramayana.........
In ramayana 9 types of charanakathi's are seen in which some are failed ones while some are successful ones that changed the entire fate of universe upside down.........
And the surrender (Charanakathi) seen here is failed one as well as successful one.........

The crow rushing to save his dear life knocked his father's house and surrendered on his feet only to be disowned by his very own father.......
The father who stood there seeing the mistakes his son doing was made to stand seeing his son's "Mrithyu" (Death) chasing him..........

Disowned by his father the crow knocked all the worlds, brahma's door and everything only to get zero benefit..........
End of the day he understood what type of sin he committed and reached directly the God's feet.........

But.......

Lord's anger didn't get reduce even after the crow laid in front of him though upside down seeking forgiveness...........

But.........

It was the mother who smiled seeing the kid laying in front of her........
She totally forgot the fact that it was the same kid who misbehaved with her sometime before........
Her mind only thought his current state in which he was seeking forgiveness............

Smiling widely she took the crow in her hand and made it fall in lord's feet properly saying "Kozhandhaikku sevikka theriyala"..........

Her smile and action reduced lord's anger.............

Still........
A crime is a crime........
And bramastra will do its job for sure just analogous to our "Karma" that follows and punishes us for our deeds...........

So lord spared the crow's life and took its one side eye as a sign for life lesson it learnt..........

With this the excerpt ends here........

But the lessons it gave............

that doesn't end..........

As said this is the reminder for failed as well as successful "Charanakathi".........
Failure was "Charanakathi" made to others........
Success was even the "partial charanakathi" made to god...........
As the "charanakathi" is completed only by presence of "Thaayar"........

Though "Charanakathi" despises you from your sins it never means you can commit sin......
Bhagawan forgives and forgets your sins...........
But your own sin will stand and ruin...........
Its that only your charanakathi will reduce the power of punishment or increases your strength to face the punishment............

And on a concluding note..........

There comes a question..........
Or an answer...........

Is kaarunyam
Devi??
Or........
Swamy????

Answer for which is left for reader's choice.........

Talk continues............