Aadi pooram.........

The star "pooram" comes every month........
Then whats so special in "aadi pooram"..........

Its so special as this date marks the birth of the sole female azhwar among the 12 azhwars..........
Birth of "aandal"............

Who served as a best example for.........

Not only "Bhakthi"...........

But also "Perseverence".............

Once in "vaikundam" bhagawan was laying in his bed of "aadhiseshan" with his devi lakshmi near his feet..........
It was "kaliyugam" in this earth.........

Bhagawan was able to see his kids whose path got diverted from what it should be.........
That is.......
The kids supposed to be "Karmayogis", "gnanayogis" and "bhakthiyogis" became angyanis and started dwelling in their own dwam and caught in the bondings of this uncertain life.......(Samsara saagaram)...........

Seeing his kids' state like that the father got distressed...........

He spoke to his devi in this regard........

"Devi.......I lived as an epitome of truth in ramayana and showed them how we should all stay away from ties of this worldly pleasures..........
Despite being an "yuvraj" I was thrown out from my country for no reason.........
Despite having the rights for the throne I was expelled to forest..........
And everything I took as my pleasure only to teach my kids how we should not get caught in these worldly bonds............
Only to show my kids be it crowning ceremony or dethroning me from my rights how we should accept whatever comes on the way.........

But............

They failed to take that lesson...........

I thought its maybe because Rama was a king...........
So his way of explaining might not be suitable for every other simple kids of mine........
So in next "avatharam" I took birth as a common man "Krishna" who was just roaming here and there and mingling with everyone very easily...........
And I explained the whole fineness and simplicity of mukthi in the form of "Geetha"..........
The truths of "jananam" and "maranam"............

I even simplified them as "Geethachaaram" and gave it for easy understanding of my kids...........

Despite doing all these things why these kids are like this??"

He said pretending to be sad..............

Of course.......Our dearest naughty krishna he is...........

But..........

Mother is always a mother.................

Lakshmi smiled............

"Swamy..........You gave them Geetha...........U even might have simplified that...........

Still...........

It seems our kids have forgot to read geetha as the secrets you explained in it were too complicated to understand............

Why dont you  make them understand that the "pathway of mukthi and saranagathi" is very simple in a much more simplified way???"

She asked with a smile...............

Perumal thought for some moments...........

"Maybe you are right Devi...........
Our kids might need much more simple lessons to learn..........
Why dont you yourself go and teach them??"

He placed her an option wanting her to say "no"...........

And of course..........

Whatever he wants only happens............

The mother denied............

"No swamy.........I wont go to earth hereafter.........When I came with you in ramayana I was captured by ravana and kept in his prison for 12 months........Post that also you exiled me to forest all alone..........
And in Krishna avatara.......Always that satyabama was competing with me to spend time with you...........
And now.........You are asking me to go alone to the Earth...........
No.........
When along with you am suffering this much means then alone how will I not suffer.....
So this is not happening............"

She said.........
Knowing the fact that bhagawan himself doesn't want her to go.........

As he knew the fact..........

That "Bhoomadevi" is waiting for this chance ever since "Kruthayugam" immediately after the death of "hiranyaakshan"............

When bhagawan took "varaha avatharam" and killed "hiranyaakshan" saving the earth and carrying her on his nose she tied three knots in her saree pallo..........
Wanting to explain all those things to his kids...........

And bhagawan now wanted that to happen...........
And Thaayar understanding him cleverly denied quoting the sufferings she suffered in the Earth as reason...........

Bhagawan smiled.............

He slightly turned his looks to "Bhoomadevi......."

"Devi........Lakshmi devi denied to step her feet on this world to help our kids........will you do that for me??"He asked............

"I was waiting for this chance swamy......"She replied and showed her pallo with three knots to him..........

There the birth of "Aandal"(Bhoomadevi) was decided and she reached "Vishnuchithar's" (Periyaazhwar's) hand on this auspicious day of "Thiruvaadipooram"................

And her three knots are her great teachings "Thirupaavai"................
Whose actual meaning are not less than "Amrith" for both this and that world........

That explains "Immaikkum ezezhu piravikkum patraana bhagawanin mahathmiyam"............

Talk Continues...........

Sorry I know I have to continue ramayana.......Since yesterday was Aadi pooram I chose to write about the birth of "Aandal".............

And three knots too will be discussed soon...........