Chapter 3

„Who are you?"

I hear a voice behind me ask. I could've sworn there was no one there just mere moments ago. I slowly turn around. ... ... Again, in front of me is standing a little girl. This girl, the little sister of Remilia, is also a vampire and goes by the name Flandre. In front of me stands Flandre. She wears a similar set of clothes like Remilia, the only difference being that Flandre's mob cap is white and the red ribbon thing on it is on the opposite side while the dress is mostly red and white. Flandre has blond hair which goes down to the shoulders with the exception of a side pony tail which is a tad bit longer, pale skin, ruby like eyes and... rather extraordinary wings. Instead of bat wings like Remilia, Flandre seems to be protruding two wing like appendages with eight crystal-like ornaments on each wing from her lower back. They slightly glow in the dark and make a comforting sound as they swing around lightly.

„O-Oh, hello. W-Where did you come from?" I try to talk as I am shaking uncontrollably from the inside of my being.

Flandre simply points up. I take a glance only to see the ceiling and a chandelier. Was... Was she hanging on the chandelier?

„S-Sorry, It seems I simply haven't noticed you upon my entry." I say

„A-Anyways, I am 12, and you must be Lady Flandre, r-right?" I say, slowly starting to stutter again.

„Hmmm..." Is all I hear coming from Flandre. Did I do something wrong? Please don't ki-

„Booo! 12 is a lame name! I'm going to call you... Twelvy! That is a much better name! You like it?! Because that's going to be your name now!" says Flandre.

I... huh, it seems she talks like a child as well... Well, I certainly feel less afraid. Even if only a little bit less. ... I know! I can try to befriend her and use her to escape! It certainly is worth a shot! I know how to talk with children... I think...

„Why, I certainly do! If Lady Flandre says I am Twelvy then I shall be Twelvy from now on!" I think I can handle talking to Flandre just fine.

„Yes, yes. That's right! Also, just call me Flan!" Says Flandre, puffing out her chest.

„Very well, Flan!" I say and ... silence. I don't think that's good. Flandre is looking at me in anticipation of my next actions.

„Uhh... So, are we going to play s-"

„YES! Let's play fun games together!" Says Flandre, nearly popping from excitement. Jeez, does nobody play with that girl or what?

„O-Okay! What kind of game do you want to play?" I ask.

„Hmmm..." Flandre puts her fingers under her chin, scratching it. We can really play anything, no need to think so hard about it. ... Actually, let's not play something which could kill me, okay?

„I know! Let's play catch!" She says in joy, throwing her arms in the air.

„Catch? Well, sure. But isn't the room a bit too small for that?" I ask. The room isn't THAT small, but I can imagine finding it difficult to play a game of catch in a room where the celling is further away than the distance between one wall to the opposite wall.

„I can fix that!" Says Flandre. She pulls out a weird black rod or... wand? I don't know what it is. She aims it at a wall, planning to throw it I g- *BOOM*

„There we go!" ... ... ... Someone save me before it is too late. She literally blew a hole in the wall and... wait is there a fucking hallway behind it!? Who the hell has a sealed of hallway underground!? Or is there a way to get in, normally? Maybe I can find an exit! ... But by the looks of it, it looks rather run down. I think it really was just some sealed off hallway... shame.