Chapter 13: Callisto

The torture felt endless. For countless days.. months... years even, you were subjected to the same agonizing treatment daily. You think you'd get use to it, but it was just as excruciating every single time. Though it increased your pain tolerance to other things, it also stripped you from any memories you had left.

You don't dream anymore. You barely even think for yourself. You felt as if you were made to serve. As your life had no other purpose other than to carry out the deeds of Vought. The hospital transferred you to a Vought training camp which was located far below the Vought tower.. You were still completely isolated from any other form of life. The only people they allowed you to associate with, were the doctors and trainers.

At least your new room was more comfortable. Your bed felt thicker, and you couldn't hear or feel the springs cutting into your back as you slept. Your room was dark, and that's how you liked it. You could manually turn your lights on and off as you pleased. You were given a cleaner bathroom and more comfortable clothes.

*knock knock* you hear the taps on your door. It was 4:30am, time for training. You tiredly get out of bed and drink a glass of water from your bathroom sink. You put your hair up and put on a comfortable stretchy black suit. Under the suit had thin plated armor, with foam padding underneath.

You grab your training staff which was nothing more than a manmade black stick. Small indents wrapped around that staff as it made it easier to get a grip. By 4:45am you're out of your room heading to training.

Upon arriving your see Black Noir, also holding a staff. You learned that there was no point in talking when around him, he wouldn't respond anyways. Without words, you signal you're ready, and you both get into a fighting stance.

Quickly you both move silently, clashing into each other, the only noise was the rods touching together. Black Noir pushes away from you only to return faster, hitting the back of you knee causing you to fall. He puts his staff under your chin as if he was claiming victory. You didn't tap out yet.

With one quick motion, you rip the staff from his hands, throwing it across the mat. You take yours and swoop it under his feet tripping him. He hit the floor with a painful bang. You place your staff under his chin just as he did before. It appeared you had won.

You hear hear Chris clapping, obviously impressed with you. Chris spars with you rarely. He only fights when he wants to test your performance.

"Fantastic 27, I'm surprised how much you've learned since we've first met," he says with a smile, "I always appreciate quick and efficient knock outs".

You give him a nod, proud of yourself in that moment. But not lingering on that feeling for too long.

"Oh right, I forgot to mention last time we saw each other. Vought has created a more eye friendly suit for you. Something more... well, you", Chris says. "A few more spars and hit the shower. Dr Müller has some of the suits designers come in."

You say nothing, hiding the excitement that filled your body. It wasn't often you felt this way. With your brain fried daily, it wasn't common for you to feel anything anymore. But this suit, it means you'll finally be able to see the outside world, for what you believed was the first time.

Black Noir gets up and you spar for 2 tiring hours straight. Ending at around 7am. Which was much earlier than usual.

Exhausted you return to your room. You run a cold shower, just to feel awake again. You lay out a matching pair of undergarments containing black briefs and a padded sports bra. You hop into the shower and allow the cool water to pour over your body. It was a shock at first, but after a minute it felt nice, refreshing.

You wash your body and clean your hair. You dry off, brushing your hair and teeth. After you're finished you get dressed and simply wait. There wasn't anything to do in your room to keep yourself entertained. Waiting, watching, that was your only enjoyment.

After what felt like painful hours, you hear a knock on your door right before it opens.

"Ah, 2794," he says walking in with 2 other men, "As I hope you've been made aware, you'll be trying on your suit. Our last measurements were a few years ago, not just has changed besides the sudden appearance of more... masculine features", he says disgusted referring to your slight muscle gain.

Behind him the 2 people wheel in a mannequin stand, fitted with your suit. Your eyes widen as you vision a taste of freedom. The suit is a black hooded cape with a starry mask that covered the mannequins eyes, coming down to a point at the nose. On the shoulders laid white metal triangles connecting my chains behind its back. Another triangle went over the mannequins head, around the neck, the top point resting between the breasts.

The clothing that laid under the half robe, you weren't a fan of. It was a black fishnet stockings connected under a black starry corset. The breasts had five strings on each, crisscrossing into a band that wrapped tightly around its neck. Your gloves were simple and fingerless. Padding covered the knuckles. Your shoes were heavy duty combat boots that laced half way up your leg calf.

The only accessory was a new staff. Dark titanium metal. Beautiful to you. It was about 6 feet tall. It closely resembled a scythe, except the blade was more crescent shaped. Small chains strung around the blade loosely dangling from its shaft, as if it resembled shooting stars. The grip was sharp, a point poked out between each knuckle, making it the perfect weapon for you.

The 2 men that came in with Dr. Müller roll the mannequin over to you. They undress the mannequin and begin placing the items on you. They remove your sports bra only to replace it my the spine crunching corset. The hood moved softly on your shoulders, the feeling of the silk was refreshing, and made you look beautiful.

The mask placed over your face didn't render you completely blind. You were able to see through it just enough to make out the people In front of you. But it wasn't like that was ever an issue for you before.

When the men are done they step back to await Dr. Müller's reply. You loved it, well most of it that is. It wasn't like you had the option to request something different.

"Wow..", he says under his breath. "This isn't nearly what I had expected. Are you ready to meet 'The Seven', Callisto."

•Quick A/N here. Sorry if the story seems to be moving fast by the chapters. I've noticed I've been using a lot of time skips because I'm a bit lazy to write all of the less important parts of the story. This being a Homelander x reader story, 13 chapters in there isn't much of that.. So sorry but I hope you guys understand. Please give me feedback on what you think I could change or add. Thank you and happy reading! 💕 ALSO... new chapter again tomorrow•