Chapter 1

"Y/N! Have you thought about joining our club yet?"

And here we go again~ How many times do I have to tell her that I am not interested in that club and I have more important things to do? FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN DOING STUPID STUFF LIKE DANCING THINGY.

"Dana! How many times do I have to repeat myself? I don't want to join!"

"And how hard should I try to convince you so you would join our club? Yah Y/N! You have an amazing gift! Won't you use it? I mean, you're wasting your talent! Everyone will die to have what you got!"

"Well then, I'll just let them have it! As if I want it anyway!"

I said without hesitation and started walking away from her. I can hear her footsteps from behind me. Is she really not gonna give up?! I AM GETTING ANNOYED FOR REAL AND I AM SO SICK OF IT!!!

I stopped in my tracks when she suddenly appeared in front of me and blocked my way. I let out a deep sigh of disbelief. I guess giving up is really not in her vocabulary. --_--

"Yah! Y/N! Please! I'm begging you! Not as an officer of the dance club but as your friend! JOIN OUR CLUB CAUSE YOU'RE WASTING THAT INCREDIBLE TALENT OF YOURS! You have the potential to be a great dancer! Please don't just throw it away like it was nothing"

"Dana! Can't you understand what I'm saying?! I really don't wanna join! Did you already forget about the reason why I stopped doing it?!!"

You might be on her side and I know you agree with her. But you have no idea why I feel this way. Why do I just despise dancing so much?

"Of course! I remember! But do you have to let yourself be imprisoned from your past? I hope you'll try to let it all go so you can move forward. Don't let your fear become the obstacle to your happiness"

"But my happiness is the reason why this fear is haunting me!"

I exploded. My emotions took over me and I can't control it. My eyes started to feel warm as it got watery and my vision is getting blurry too.

I turned and ran away because I know I'm about to break down and I hate it when people see me like this. I don't want them to feel pity on me or see me as a weakling. I just kept running, not minding where my feet would take me.

I found myself crying my eyes out under a tree in the garden located at the back of our school. That memory... NO! THAT NIGHTMARE! It keeps coming back despite me trying to throw it at the back of my mind . Like it is glued in my head and no matter what I do, I can't get rid of it. IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE!!!

"You don't have to punish yourself just because it was a bad day"

I was really terrified to death when I heard a voice from somewhere. I looked around trying to find where it came from. Then suddenly, a guy jumped down from the tree and walked away like nothing happened. I am in complete shock that I didn't even get to ask who he was. I only came back to my senses when he's already out of my sight.

"Who the hell was that?"

I asked my bewildered self. I stayed on that spot for three more minutes before I decided to just go home. I felt so drained like every single bit of my energy got sucked out of my body. I also don't feel like attending my classes this afternoon. I just wanna lay on my bed for the rest of this day.

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry if I didn't write a prologue and the chapter is short. Actually all chapters are short but hope you guys liked it!!!