Chapter 2

"dul! set! Bang! Tan! Annyeonhaseyo, Bangtan Seonyeondan Imnida~! dul! set! Bang! Tan! Annyeonhaseyo, Bangtan Seonyeondan Imnida~! dul! set! Bang! Tan! Annyeonhaseyo, Bangtan Seonyeondan Imnida~! dul! set! Bang! Tan! Annyeonhaseyo, Bangtan Seony-"

Life is so hard to comprehend. It’s insane how tired we can get to the point that we don’t even want to leave our bed every morning. Thinking that if only we could just keep sleeping to avoid getting through all the terrible things that can happen to us. At the same time, we fear not being able to wake up anymore. There is still a part of us that is hoping that better days will still come.

I was tying my shoelace and about to leave when someone called my name. I ran back inside and there was a beautiful lady in the kitchen doing something on the table and she seemed really serious. I went beside her and watched whatever she’s doing.

"Here! Take this, so you won't get hungry! Here’s the other one. I know you're a big eater"

She handed me two pieces of sandwiches. She also gave me a medium sized boxed milk which she probably bought yesterday from the supermarket.

"Mom! I have to go~! Thanks for the foods"

"But.... Won't you wait for your father? He can send you off to school?"

"Nah! I'm better of walking. You know, morning exercise? And it's really good for our body"

"Okay then..."

I waved goodbye to her and she responded with a smile. I put my earphones on and spent my time listening to music while walking. I arrived at school not that long. Luckily, I made it on time.

"Y/N~!!!!!"

I think I just wanna go back to our house and spend my whole day lying on my bed rather than hearing my best friend's voice. Gash! My ears are gonna retire soon~!

"Y/N! I'm really sorry about yesterday! I didn't mean to offend you! I'm really sorry! Are you mad at me?"

I just stared at her blankly without uttering a word. And that made her feel even guiltier and I find it really funny. Want to laugh my ass out loud right now.

"Look! I'm sorry! If you want to punch me then do it! Or should I get myself bitten by a dog?"

I rolled my eyes at her and started walking away. She followed me and kept apologizing and asking if we're okay. Acting like a child who's begging to her mom for a toy or a food.

"Y/N! I'm really sorry! Please forgive me! I didn't mean to say whatever words that offended you yesterday! Please Y/N~! If you won't talk to me then I'll cry for real!!!"

And since I'm a hard headed person, I acted like I didn't hear anything and kept on walking forward. While her, still not giving up. -_-

"Pleaseeeee~ Y/N! Don't do this~! I'm sorry~"

Gash~ this is so embarrassing! >_< People are looking at us now! Some are even whispering to each other. Maybe gossiping about how weird we are right now. -_-

"Yah~ Look! Let's have a deal! Forgive me and I'll treat you to food later!"

I immediately turned at her and gave her my bright smile. I hugged her tight and patted her head. She seems shocked by what happened. I'm still planning on playing hard to get to tease her but she said she'll treat me so I better change my mind before she does. LIKE GUYS! IT IS FOOD! THERE IS NO WAY I CAN RESIST THAT!

"So we're okay now???" She asked. Obviously still confused.

"Of course-I mean not until you treat me something to fill my stomach"

In disbelief, she hit me with her case twice! I laughed at her and mocked her for how she pleaded at me earlier. While she keeps hitting me with her case and kicking me. We're like crazy people walking down the hallway, not minding what people will think of us.