Chapter 3

I'm on my way home right now, ALONE because Dana can't walk with me today due to responsibilities she has for being the president of their club and she has tons of stuff to work on. (Yeah~ the dance club of course-_-) But I like it this way. I mean I love her company but sometimes, I also enjoy the silence when I am by myself. It gives me peace that I always needed.

And yeah if you're gonna ask if she tried convincing me again to joi -_-. She's really desperate to make me join their club. If she will ask me to do something else, maybe I already granted her wish BUT I just can't do what she's requesting of me.

I froze on the spot I am currently standing at. I couldn't move my body and my throat felt so dry. Sweats are running down my face and my eyes are wide open. Shocked and scared of what the hell is in front of me. 

"Wof! Wof! Wof!"

"aaaaaaahhhhhh! Oh god~! Please don't bite me! STAY AWAY!!!

"Wof! Wof! Wof!"

"AAAAAAHHHHH! PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!!"

My heart is beating really fast. My legs are getting weak and my mind is panicking. I don't know what to do! I don't know how I can escape from this dog. He is in the middle of the street! And he's looking at me, showing his sharp teeth and he might attack me any second. 

"Please be gone! Please somebody come and help" I whispered to myself.

The dog charged towards me, I freaked out and screamed the hell out of me. I tried running away but I fell on the ground. This is ridiculous! I shut my eyes tightly, anticipating the pain from his bite.

BUT...

I heard the dog crying in pain and from what I can hear, the dog is running away. I still kept my eyes closed thinking that I'm not safe yet. Not that long, I heard a familiar voice that made me open my eyes immediately.

"Open your eyes now. It's gone"

I was stunned when I saw who the person was. 

IT WAS THE GUY AT THE GARDEN.

I'm speechless. I really am shocked to see him again. I want to say something or even just 'Thank You' but words won't come out. My eyes are glued at his face which maybe made him feel uneasy.

"Hey!"

I came back to my senses when he clapped his hands in front of my face. The hell! It's so embarrassing~! Did he notice that I'm staring at him- Wait! Is it even wrong if I was stunned- I mean surprised by his presence?? Like, he's a stranger. I-I mean not completely because I saw him before?? But I don't know his name so that'll make him a stranger? AHHH! It's frustrating!

"You okay?"

"I-I'm a-alright"

What the heck! And now am I stuttering?! Ooooh! Maybe it is the adrenaline caused by that monster who tried to eat me a couple of seconds ago. Yeah! I think that's the reason!

"Why are you walking alone? In the dark."

And why are we doing these questions right now? Why does he care? Is he my father? My boyfriend? And there's no way he'll be my boyfriend! You poop!

"Not your concern, but thanks for saving me from that crazy dog. I better go."

I said, trying my best to act cold. I turned around and started walking away, trying to get out of the awkwardness. 

I kept walking at a fast pace till my legs started to get hurt. I slowed down and looked at my back. I was startled when I saw him behind me. I distanced myself from him and gave him a what-the-hell-are-you-doing look. And he seemed confused about it.

"WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?!"

"What? I-"

"Are you planning something bad? Are you stalking me? Or maybe...... ARE YOU GONNA RAPE ME?! OR KILL ME?! OH DON'T YOU DARE! I STUDIED TAEKWONDO?! I HAVE A BLACK BELT!" 

Instead of getting scared, the guy smirked and let out a small laugh that even iritated me. Does he think I'm playing with him? Am I telling a joke for him to laugh at?! OH! THIS GUY! EVEN IF HE SAVED ME EARLIER, I WILL KICK HIS BALLS.

"You Pfft-!"

"Why are you laughing?! This isn't funny, okay?! I'm not even joking!" I shouted

"Okay! Calm down lady! I'm not planning to do anything bad to you!"

"Then why are you following me?!" I crossed my hands and raised my right eyebrow,

"I am not following you. We have the same route and we live in the same place stupid! My house is just farther than yours"

Okay…… wtf?! W-we live in the same place? But how come? I never saw him here. Is he only making up excuses?

"So would you mind letting me pass and walk first so that you won't think that I am following you? You're such an overthinker" he chuckled.

He walked past me. While I was left dumbfounded. Just a few steps away, he stopped on his tracks and said…

"You know taekwondo and not to mention you even own a black belt yet you can't protect yourself from a small dog? Pfft- whatever"

I went back to my senses as my face turned red. I got infuriated by what he just said. Is he belittling my skill?! How dare he?!

"Yaaah!!!!" I shouted

He just kept walking away from me until he disappeared from my sight! That stupid guy! Grrrrrrrrr! How I wish I can beat him up to death so he could see how good I am! Gash! I think I'm gonna die of anger!