A/N

I am still always shocked to open this account and see how many of guys have stayed with me for so long. I feel like I have grown with all of my readers on here, I feel like I wasn't alone when I was writing these stories in high school and I wasn't alone even as I graduated, sitting on the floor of my bedroom during covid. I have now outgrown the type of stories that I used to write, but still there is a longing to create more work to share with people. I never want to stop writing and I'm sure a lot of my readers on here feel the same way. I am writing this long message mostly to say thank you, because having this community has helped me in my loneliest of times and now that I have grown a little more I feel that it is my part to only grow closer with you guys. I have been toying with the idea of creating a discord server for all of the people who have read my stories and grown with me, whether you're a long time reader or only just stumbled on this account, I'd love to have you join me on a new journey. I have a lot of ideas for what I could do with it, but I want to take your ideas first and foremost, and if I feel like a discord server is something beyond this account then I do not plan on making it, but if I feel like this community is still strong and only wants to grow closer, I'd love to create something together.

If you're interested please let me know your age, gender and country. I'd love for the discord server to be 16+ and to host a lot of writing events and maybe some interviews with people who I think we'd all benefit from taking as an example. Let me know what you all think my loves. Have a good day, lovelies.