A/N

My lovely friend @technologine just sent me covers she made for this book and I thought I'd share them. She did such an amazing job on these covers. These look so good.

 These look so good

What do you think of these covers?

Which do you prefer? (personally I really like the second one but they both look so lovely.)

If you want to send me covers of my books please do, it makes me feel like somehow I've made something worth making and that helps me keep going.

I hope you liked reading this book, you guys. It's been awhile since I've written this but this book holds quite a big significance in my writing because it helped me learn a lot.

I also wanted to mention something to you guys. I'm working on a book that'll be published soon and I really would like your support on it. It's still being written and it's in that phase where a lot of editing is happening but I will tell you this new book might take sometime to come out, like any book would, but I wanted you guys to get excited with me for it because I'll need support on it. I miss the community we created together but maybe it'll grow because of this change and we'll have more people around.

I just like that I've made such good friends on here and have been able to meet people that have the same views on things that I do. Like, for example, I've begun to realize how people don't treat the mentally ill right because they themselves haven't felt what those people have, and I'd include myself in that box because still to this point I have his brain that I'm trying to detach from my body because it's my worst asset but I can't because it's also my best one.

I hate myself for being that way, but anyways.

Awesome book cover.
Send me yours if you'd like.
New book that'll be published during 2019.
my brain being a mess and all the fun that comes with that.

Please go have a good day and if you're feeling the way I am, rant in the comments that always makes me feel better, letting it out.