Special Collab Chapter

SO THIS IS A COLLAB WITH AzureHime BASED ON A CONVERSATION WHILE WE PLAY WAR THUNDER ON THE 26TH OF JULY 2021. SO READ THIS AND ENJOY IT!

P.S THIS IS FROM MY SIDE, AzureHime HAD ALREADY PUBLISHED ANOTHER VERSION OF THIS STORY

LOCATION: AZUR LANE BASE

DATE: 27/7/2021

TIME: 7:00 PM

ENT1610'S POV

I was walking along the path near the beach, enjoying the cool breezes from the sea and thinking about pranking Ent. I was thinking of putting an alarm clock which launches paintballs to wake him up but Midway already beat me to that. But then, an idea popped up. How about putting him Iwo Jima's katana inside his room and tell Iwo to come there? She loves it as much as she loves her life so when she finds it, I'm gonna have a hell of a laugh looking at him being chased. After a while of thinking and trying to find better pranks, I decided to do it.

TIMESKIP BY ME SNEAKING INTO THE EAGLE UNION DORM

In front of me was the door of Iwo's room. I silently opened it and fortunately, it doesn't squeak like in my room. Then, I swiftly located the katana, took it with me and opened the window to get the hell out. If she woke up and if I use the main door, I won't be able to get out since every room has an intruder alarm and I will be captured on my way out of the building. However, if I use the window, I have a better chance of escaping since there's a tree right out of the window and her room is on the second floor. Just as I expected, she detected me right when I climbed onto the tree. With a very soft but furious voice, she asked.

Iwo: Ent, give me back my sword

Ent1610: Sorry but I need this

And then I jumped down from the tree and ran away as fast as I can.

BASTOGNE'S POV

I was coming back from Azure's room after playing some Halo Infinite with him, Okinawa, Coral Sea and Alaska. But then, just as I exited an alleyway, I saw Ent1610 dashing at full speed towards me while holding something in a bag and Iwo following far behind. Seeing me, he came to a stop so I asked him about what happened.

Bastogne: What's going on? Why are you running?

Ent1610: *pants* Bastogne... help me... Iwo's... after me

What have he done to get Iwo into that mood?! However, he started running again so I- eager for some explanation- threw a stun grenade at the fast approaching Iwo Jima and ran away with him.

Bastogne: You better tell me what you've done

Ent1610: O-ok

There was a slight hint of nervousness in his voice...

TIMESKIP BY THE TWO RUNNING AS FAST AS THE GHOST DIVISON

Both of us has just arrived at an abandoned warehouse at the edge of the base's North side. We entered the building and immediately collapsed due to exhaustion from running a great distance. Still panting, Ent1610 said.

Ent1610: *pants* Thanks...

Bastogne: *pants* No... problem... why's she... after... you??

Ent1610: *pants* Err... It's...

Without warning, Ent1610 shot up and tried to ran away again. However, I immediately pulled out a taser gun and shot him. Consequently, he fell flat down to the ground. I stood up and walked to him. But, before I could question him, something else caught my eyes: a hilt sticking out from the bag that he carried. I picked the bag up, pull the thing inside it out and voilà, it was a katana.

Bastogne: Ent???

Ent1610: Y-yes?

He was like a prey trembling before a predator. I could clearly see the fear in his eyes.

Bastogne: This katana... You stole it from Iwo didn't you?

Ent1610: N-no

I knew it, only this could cause Iwo to go crazy. I shot him with a tranquilizer dart and called Iwo.

Bastogne: *on phone* Sis-

Before I could even say anything, the other side responded.

Iwo: *on phone* Bastogne! Where are you??!! Give me that guy and you'll live...

Bastogne: *on phone* He's here, at the warehouse at the edge of the North side. I already tranquilized him

I could hear a very sadistic giggle coming from the other side of the phone before she hanged up. I looked at Ent1610 in pity, knowing full well what he'll experience when she came. I gave him a quick pray and left the place.

TIMESKIP BY IWO SETTING UP THINGS

ENT1610'S POV

I was awakened by an extremely sadistic giggle. I opened my eyes to found myself tied to chair and to my horror, the person in front of me was Iwo Jima, holding a Stinger machine gun.

Ent1610: I-Iwo, we can talk about this

Iwo: Sorry Ent... but there's no talking when I'm holding this

Ent1610: Y-you don't h-have real b-bullets in there d-do you?

Then, she smiled in a way that gave me PTSD till this day and answered.

Iwo: No no, I don't wanna kill you. I only wanna punish you a little

She then showed me a small airsoft BB round and asked me.

Iwo: Do you know what this is?

Ent1610: A-an airsoft BB round?

Iwo: Correct... But do you know what's the difference between this and others?

Ent1610: I-I don't know

Iwo: This is a special airsoft BB round which have a metal core inside. As a punishment, I'll shoot you for 10 seconds with this

That was when I know I was doomed. A metal core airsoft round coupled with a gun that could fire 20 rounds a second, that equates to 200 rounds flying at me.

Iwo: Let's start!

And after 5 seconds, I passed out

THE NEXT DAY

AT THE INFIRMARY

ENT'S POV

There I was, looking at the idiot who sneaked into Iwo Jima's room to steal her katana but failed and got hospitalized by it.

Ent: Really? Sneaking into her room and steals her sword? Why did you do that?

Ent1610: It's... complicated

Complicated my ass, he must be scheming something since Midway admitted it after I softly questioned him about his paintball prank and who helped him, the answer was this dumbass in front of me.

Ent: Nevermind, Midway told me to give this to you

And I gave him a small red box tied with a bow and a note which said: "Open by pulling the small string". He read it and did the exact thing. Then...

*SPLAT*

A paint ball smashed onto his face, painting it red.

Ent1610: OH FOR FUCK SAKE!!!!!

Well, he deserved it.

END