Before The Storm

NOTICE: THE AL FLEET AND AL BASE THAT I MENTION IN THIS CHAPTER IS THE MALE FLEET.

DATE: 6TH OF JUNE, 2021

AZUR LANE BASE

It was a fantastic morning in the base, the sky was crystal clear with hardly any clouds visible. The air was quite a bit colder and more moist than normal which was understandable because it was the start of winter. All of the inhabitants here have woken up and were already doing their businesses.

AT THE DOCKS

This was the place where the shipboys sortied and their hulls got checked for damages and repaired after a sortie. There were currently 8 hulls in the docks' being repaired after fighting a large Siren fleet. These hulls belonged to the best group of shipboys in this base. "TF6" as they were commonly referred to, was short for "Task Force 6"- the group with the highest Siren kill count in all of Azur Lane. The group consisted of Enterprise, Akagi, Kaga, Yorktown, Alaska and Guam. Together, they have racked up an impressive 1550 kills with Enterprise dealing the final blow most of the time. At that moment, they have just returned from an escorting mission and were scolded by Vestal for reckless fighting which caused unnecessary damages to their hulls.

 At that moment, they have just returned from an escorting mission and were scolded by Vestal for reckless fighting which caused unnecessary damages to their hulls

THIS IS HOW HE NORMALLY LOOKS (NOT WHEN HE'S ANGRY)

Vestal: *creepy smile* A-las-ka?

Alaska: *gulp* Y-y-yes?

Vestal: *scream* How many goddamn time do I have to tell you not to absorb hits with your goddamn riggings you donkey!!!! And Ent, NEVER EVER use your flight deck as a shield! You're not Captain America, even though your flight deck was upgraded but it's still made of steel, not Vibranium!! And you, Kaga, you imperialist bastard, even though you're made from a battleship doesn't mean you can charge and tank damages like a real battleship!! Seriously, all of you fucking pissed me off, I only want a peaceful day to do the stuffs that I like. Instead, y'all just fucking ruined it and now I have to spend my day repairing your ships!!!

The sudden outburst caught the boys by surprise, they have never experienced such rage coming from Vestal. It seemed that the emergence of the new Siren production models coupled with fatigue from the insane amount of maintenance duties has made Vestal go berserk.

Ent: Vestal, calm down, we can talk about this

Vestal: No! And also, instead of standing here and be eyesores, why don't y'all just fuck off

Akagi: O-ok, s-sorry

After that, the boys immediately ran away while Vestal was still cursing.

TIMESKIP

MEETING ROOM

The boys were summoned to discuss about a Siren fleet that has been able to evade CSG 12 (Carrier Strike Group 12) consisted of Enterprise 65 (in this universe, CVN-65 was not made from CV-6's steel), Forrestal, Kirov and Dmitri Donskoy.