Lost In Another World Pt.1

NOTICE: I'LL CALL THE MALE YORKTOWN "YORKY", MALE ENTERPRISE "ENT" AND THE FEMALE VERSION "ENTY". 

DATE: 15TH OF MARCH, 2021

ENT'S DREAM WORLD

No, not this again

A figure clad in a black hoodie with a bit of yellow on the end of the sleeves could be seen...

No

He had long blond hair tied into a ponytail off to the left side and azure blue eyes...

No

And at that moment, he could be seen... stabbed by another figure in the chest.

No

"Ent... run away..."

No! I don't wanna see this!

"Save yourself... I'm... not gonna... survive this..."

No... no...

"Ent..."

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

BACK TO REALITY

YORKY'S POV

I was awakened by a scream coming from my right. I grumpily sat up and found out the culprit. It was Ent, who had just woken up like me and he looked like crap. Seriously, he was literally soaking in sweat, his eyes were red and overflowed with tears. That wasn't the first time I saw him woke up looking bad, but it was the first time I saw him cry. Concerned, I asked him.

Yorky: Still having nightmares from when he died?

He answered me with a quick nod and looked away while wiping his tear, I chuckled at his reaction. He didn't say it or showed it on his face but I could definitely tell he's so damn embarrassed. Then, I took a good look at my surrounding; I was sitting on a soft, white bed inside a white room. The room was small, like really small, it could only fit two beds with a small cupboard in the middle. While me and Ent were still looking around, the door suddenly opened and a nurse came in.

Nurse: *in French* Oh you're finally awake. How are you feeling?

French? We're in France? With my limited French knowledge, I answered.

Yorky: *in French* Sorry but can you say that again in English?

Nurse: Oh, sorry for that. How are you feeling?

Yorky: I'm good, thanks

Ent: Me too

Nurse: That's great! Considering the situation we found you in

Yorky: May I ask what happened to us?

Nurse: You guys were found drifting out there by a sea fishing vessel and they brought you back here

Ent: Where are the other ones?

Nurse: Other one? You two were the only found