Confession

Warning: smut = ⚠️
~Grazia POV~

We stopped at these beautiful trees that looked like they could only be from a fair tail. The vines that hung down from them were beautiful everything was perfect nothing out of place.

I turn to Tsu'tey and see him smiling big at me, and immediately I blush at my reaction to seeing trees.

~they are beautiful, I never thought I'd see something like this~

~I wanted to bring you here to talk to you about something~

At those words my heart stopped and went 100x faster. I had no idea what was going to happen and I wasn't prepared at all.

~ok what is it you wish to talk about~

He stops for a minute and grabs my hand taking me to center of the trees. He stops and turns to me but instead of letting go of my hand he lacing our fingers together.

~I have never felt for someone like I do you, you came to my life and opened up everything. I don't know how to stay away from you. I wish to have you as my mate~

To say that I was beyond shocked was a very big understatement. I could barely breathe thinking about it and now he's saying it.

I blinked a few times before hugging him tight which he happily returned.

~yes yes I will be your mate I will~

Putting our foreheads together we close our eyes, for a few seconds. Then open them to find each other's eyes being lost in them for what seemed like forever.

⚠️

Slowly leaning in to the kiss that we desired, our lips lock together and move as one. He moves his hands on my waist pulling me closer.

I couldn't help but slightly pull away to tease him but that didn't end up how I thought. As I slightly pull away I hear a growl come from the male in front of me.

~mine~
With that he pushed me against a tree and started kissing and biting on my neck. I never thought something could feel so good.

Running my fingers through his hair I give a little pull which gets me a grunt back. He stops and pulls back just a little.

⚠️ ✅

He smiles and takes my hand. I knew we wouldn't be able to make the bond since I wasn't one of the people yet, even though they except me as one rules are rules.

~you just love to tease me don't you my love~

I giggle and nod a little. Looking up I see it's dark and almost dinner time.

~come on tsu'tey we are going to miss dinner~

In response he picks me up and runs to home tree. I think he was excited that I actually might eat something.

Once there I start helping with dinner, but tsu'tey never let me out of his sight even for a little. I could tell he was watching me by the way eyes were burning my head.

Everything was done and everyone was gathering. Like usual I sat next to mo'at but tsu'tey was on my other side. I was close to him, almost leaning on him.

3rd POV

Mo'at looked at the young couple with a smile. Everyone else was. Confused but happy they we're happy.

Neytiri was even thinking of the children they might have. She was the happiest out of all of them.

~time skip to bed time~

Once in bed Grazia and tsu'tey cuddled up slowly falling asleep.

Grazia POV

After closing my eyes and I see the tunnel that I hadn't seen in a while. Once my eyes opened in was in the hospital wing, that no where close to the lab. I get all the wires out of me and look around.

There were roses and pictures of me, it was like I was dead. I shake my head and walk out of the hospital, I run down to the lab and walk in to find Grace a mess on the floor looking like she hadn't moved in a while. Jake was in the corner sobbing, which I haven't seen him in his avatar, and everyone else was either trying to help or breaking down themselves.

"What is happening here, are you guys ok" my worried voice and sad eyes were met with surprised looks and people looking at me like I was a ghost.

"How are you walking or even alive, how is this possible and why didn't you tell us you had that rare disease!" Grace fires off questions and I answered truthfully after.

"So your telling me that you met a goddess and that's way you didn't come back" Grace asks in disbelief.

I nod and smile "yes and you were going to bury me in the backyard."

We laugh and talk for a little bit more, everyone starts to say that there were happy I was ok and things just got a little bit brighter.

Once I was checked on by everyone I was able to go to sleep. But one can only wish that sleep wouldn't end.

I get out of bed to the sound of my alarm clock. I quickly put an end to that sound. Once I'm up I get in the shower and completely shave and wash myself.

After that's out of the way, I make my way to the lab and eat what I'm supposed to then let my doctor check.

But right before I can get in to my coffin type bed I was told to pack. Apparently the upper people were trying to control us so we were going to the hallelujah mountains to stay there.

I'm all packed and ready to go but everyone just woke up so I'm taking a nap. I couldn't tell what was going on but it got really loud.

Opting my eyes to see we have just landed on our destination. I stretch and Grace laughs at me. "Come on kid lets get you inside and hooked up."

I shake my head and lay back on the ground in the jet/plane. She laughs and pulls me but my fee then picks me up.

"Yes now come on lazy." I smile knowing I am.

"Isn't today the day you'll be with mo'at" Jake chimes in and I immediately make a run inside and set up.

"I completely forgot about that, thank you Jake." I climb in and the tunnel comes quickly.

I wake up to see Neytiri above me and a sleeping tsu'tey attached to me. Neytiri trys to hold on a giggle as I put my arms up to her so she can help me out. Once i was out of bed we walked down.

~I've never seen him so relaxed before it's amazing~

~thank you Neytiri, your be done so much for us~

We both head to Mo'at and enter the hut. We learn about the spiritual life and how to make sense of it.

Later, about 4 hour later, she turns to me.
~you and a group will go with tsu'tey to complete your final task before becoming one of the people. This will happen tomorrow, I expect you to be on time.~

She smiles at the last bit. She knew why I was late and I even apologized.

~of course I will be~