Meetings

Grazia POV

When I was done changing, I had Evan lead me to where we would be eating. As we entered the room I came to a stop. Everyone stop what they were talking/doing and looked at me in curiosity. I did my greeting and everyone went back to what they were doing.

Evan led me through the sea of na'vi as I was careful not to step on anyone's tails as I walked by. As I looked up, I see the na'vi female is leading me to the clan leaders. I grab her upper arm and we come to a stop. ~You do know you are leading me to the clan leaders right.~ I ask this in a tone of question but not of doubt. She looked at me as if I was a child that was misbehaving. ~ yes you are to sit with clan leaders. There wish to know me of you.~ I nod me head as to say that I understand. She pointed to a spot in the middle of the clan leaders and said ~you sit there.~ Walking over to the spot I hear the leader of the original clan talking with the others. There words stop, and I feel a hand on my shoulder. It was the leaders mate. ~hello Grazia. I hear you are good with animals~ she says in a way that is calming to the air. ~Yea I can speak to them if I do choice to~ she walks to a spot and motions me to follow.

~You brought a friend with you~ she spoke this in a way that was more of disbelief. ~Yes but she was injured by the hunting party. I don't blame them, they were trying to help me and feed there clan.~ She nods her head in agreement ~tsu'tey is your main teacher and want to know more about you so i entire you to talk to him now.~ I don't do anything but I took that more as an order then a question. Her eyes moved off in a different way, past my head to a male that looked like the one from the hunting party. I then realized that is was him. When I looked back the female that I was talking to was gone. I want to show them that I trust them but to do that I have to tell tsu'tey about my powers. I can't just hide my powers away. I know that the leaders can sense them but don't wan to say anything about it. I decided I will....

Sorry for the short story today but I'm tried and I don't have many ideas. Hoped you enjoyed and sorry for the rush in the story today.