New people

Grazia POV

I make my way to the group of warriors that are sitting together. Being careful not to step on anyone's tails. I could feel eyes of the clan leaders watching my every move.

Once I make it to the group I greet them with a gesture they use. I go sit next to tsu'tey and greet him to let him know I was looking for him. ~hello I'm Grazia, I know you are tsu'tey. You will be my teacher for the time being I'm told.~ He holds a blank face as to say I was boring to him.

~Yes I will be teaching you so you better learn fast or I will leave you behind. Just because you are new and a dreamwalker doesn't mean I will change my ways for you.~ He says this in a rather cold tone but not in discussed, which I was ok with. ~I wasn't expecting that you change your ways. I know most of the basics, like the language and how to ride a Direhorse. Just the simple things.~ As I speak to him his eyes hold interest and curiosity, but like a warrior he try's to hide it. ~Ok we will go over the basics then move on. You need to be up early to start lessons tomorrow. And don't be late.~ He says this looking at the fire but I don't care for it.

After a moment of silence three children come over to me and sit around me. I hold a confused look as I have no clue what they are doing. They all look at me as if I was an animal in a zoo. I tilt my head ~hello, do you have a question for me?~ I say this in a manner not to be rude. All the children nod their head and I look up to see all the warriors looking at us. I turn back to the children and nod as if saying ask your questions.

One of the three girls looks at my hair ~May I do your hair for you.~ I smile at the gesture and nod. The next girls asks ~May I look at your white lines.~ She was very excited. I did the same and nodded my head. I looked at the third girl she looks up at me slowly and asks in a little voice ~Can I decorate your hair.~ I smile and nod once more.

As the do what they asked I think to my self in don't know their names, I should ask.' I look at the children and smile ~ I don't know your names, what are they.~ They look at each other and nod their heads. The first one I met spoke ~I'm Irna the oldest, this is firoe, and contenta the youngest.~ Her voice is soft and gentle she sounds to be only 8. ~Well it's nice to meet you all~ They continue what they are doing and I talk to some of the warriors.

Time skip

After dinner I said goodbye to the three girls and Tsu'tey showed me to the hammock type bed. As I close my eyes I breathe one last time then see the tunnel of light.