Fighting and learning

People talking - = English.   ~ = Na'vi
Mo'at-M
Eytukan-E
Tsu'tey-T
Neytiri-N
Jake-J
Grace-G
Grazia-g
Norm-n

Grazia POV

Looking down a see a deep like stab wound but it came out of no where. With this screams tsu'tey stands and holds me to him.

The people smile at as and some even cheer. I couldn't help but smile at the exception of out relationship.

Mo'at trys to sit me down but I shake my head. And she backs off after a small staring contest. Tsu'tey grabs my hip and Jake starts to speak.

J-I am one of you, I have the right to speak.~I have something you to say..... to all of you, -the words and like stone to my hurt-

After he says these words graces falls to the ground making a loud thud. I rush to her with help from my lover. I shake her a bit as Neytiri calls to her.

Looking to Jake he whispers something I can't quite hear. Then he speaks panicked.

J- look... I was sent here to-

He never completed his sentence as he falls flat on his face. At the moment of opportunity Tsu'tey just over him ready to slit us throat.

g- no! Tsu'tey you can't please it's not right-

He lets it go and walks to me picking me up and taking to get healed.

T~you are lucky I love you or I would have killed him~

I smile as his lips connect with mine in a soft passionate kiss. We put our foreheads together. Mo'at then walks in and smirks at us.

Tsu'tey was called on to go do war plans but he didn't want me to be alone so he brought me with. I leans against him as I made faces at Neytiri. She made them back and when we got in trouble I blamed her.

We were peaceful till mister trouble woke up. He and Neytiri jogged over to us not waiting to speak any longer.

N~father, mother~

J~Eytukan, I have something to say~

We all stand, even me, to hear the news of what is going on. Graces then asks us to listen looking at me sadly and I nod to her.

Eytukan tell Jake to speak what he needs.

J~a great evil is upon us. The sky people are coming to destroy hometree.~

Looking to Neytiri he asks her to translate and tell them that they will be here soon. Hearing this makes me sacred as i holds onto Tsu'tey looking up at him.

J-you have to leave or your going to die-

This makes me cringe even more.

M-are you certain of this-

I look to Jake and he looks to me, I tilt my head in an asking manner.

J-look they sent me here to learn your ways so one day I could bring you think message and you would believe it.

I couldn't listen anymore and I spaced out, it didn't take long for Neytiri's shouts to be heard and being me back. I wasted no time in breaking from Tsu'tey and attacking Jake. I pushed him away from Neytiri as I fought back tears.

g~you knew and you didn't nothing to stop it, you are a liar, you are never one of the people, you are nothing to these people anymore, -jake you have sentenced these people to death by your own hands-

I go to my Iran not able to take this anymore and I sit on her back. I could feel them getting closer. I hop of my my Iran and run down to my people I see mothers and children and elders.

g~go to the mother tree quickly!!~

I shout this to save them and everyone fled into the forest. Once everyone was cleared from hometree I walked outside to see everyone lined up and ready to fight. Jake and Grace try to reason and get them to listen.

But once I step into the picture they shout to me. I time them out and leans over to my lover.

g~if this goes back run to hometree, spread it quickly~

As I expected everyone had gotten the message right as they arrived. Pulling out my bow I start shooting but I see and hear bullets. I see some falling from being hit.

But then I saw an explosive headed for the tree.

g~get away from the tree!!~

People head my crys and tell others. Some keep firing arrows but now is a race against time. I need to get them out of here.

Soon another was lunched. Some started to retreat so other followed. I helped the wounded and then another explosion. This one was big and made up fall. I could see the tree slowing breaking.

I grabs mo'at and Eytukan and start running. I get them o the forest line and run back as they jog off.

Explosion after explosion happened getting worse every time. Soon there was not one left and the tree slowly started tipping. But to many we're going to die.

I raised my hands the sky and imagined pillars holding the massive tree up. Then as if magic coursed through my vines, large wood formed and made the pillars.

People did question it and ran for their lives. Once I saw everyone was gone I didn't have any strength left I let the tree go and I fell to the floor. This was when I heard my name being called.

My name was being called by my one and only love. Tsu'tey.

That was until I was crushed under the once peaceful hometree.......

Will she live or die a death in the very spot......

Or maybe she's given a second chance because of a little baby that will make its way to the world with Grazia and Tsu'tey as the parents.......

Thank you for reading see you in the next chapter❤️❤️🐠🐠