Final task

People talking
Mo'at-M
Eytukan-E
Tsu'tey-T
Neytiri-N
Jake-J
Grace-G
Grazia-g
Norm-N

After talking with mo'at, getting my news I say goodbye to Neytiri and run to see tsu'tey.

g~tsu'tey!! I will do my last task tomorrow!~

I shout this at him as I jump on him making both of as high the ground and others around us smile. He groans looking at me with a smirk.

T~I did not know this meant jumping on me but I am happy for you my love~

I could tell he was in slight pain from hitting the ground. All I did was smile and my smile widen as Eytukan walked over with a questioning look.

E~I heard of the news and came to see you but I see you have taken down my Warrior instead~

We all laugh, I get off my love and take with others about what needs to be done. And just like the day prior tsu'tey didn't let me out of his sight. He watched me as if I would disappear if you looked away. To be honest he looked like a love sick puppy, which was kinda true. But sadly my happy day had to end and training began.

But today I will be with Neytiri and Jake as tsu'tey needs to be with his hunting party. And of course he was livid about leaving me alone. As he was following me right now trying to make me go with him.

T~please just come with me I don't wish to leave you here alone~

Got in front of me to stop me from going anywhere.

g~I'm not alone I'll be with Neytiri I'll be fine and you'll only be home for a few hours now go before I make you stay here and go with out you~

I gave him a half hearted glare and walked around him as he just stood there in defeat. I smiled to myself and run up to Neytiri.

N~I see he is being stubborn again~

I nod and we turn our attention to Jake as he practices with a bow. I smile at this as I hear the sound of horses riding up.

T~take care of her and keep that thing away from her.

He points at Jake, I roll my eyes at he childish be behavior and hit his horse on its back making him move.

As the night went on everything was normal and fine, that was until I couldn't sleep but not because of nerves but because I felt pain engulf my backside. I didn't want people to worry so I said goodnight and ran into the forest.

After a minute or so of running I could anymore go to the pain. I feel as if something was ripping my skin open but I couldn't scream.

I looked behind me and.........

What do you think she saw

Very sorry that this is short and I haven't updated but I'm trying to get motivated about this. Thank you for reading.🥞🧇🍪🍩🧁🍦🍨🍧🍮🥧🍰🎂🍭🍫🍬🥥🍯🍡