Girls Night Out (part 1 of 3)

Tris P.O.V.

        I smile at the thought, "Tris Eaton" I whisper once to myself, liking how smooth it is to say, how it rolls of my toung. I steal a glance at Tobias to she his face still a light shade of red, or pink which might appear to be more accurate for the time being. he glances up for a slight second and meets my eyes: his dark blue with a patch of light blue in the corner of his eye next to his left iris, and mine, not much to look at, a pale greyish blue. He smiles my favorite crooked smile and i return it. Christina clears her throat, myself now just realizing that we may have been staring at each other for more than socially acceptable, and with that Uriah  lefts out a short laugh and later realizes he can't hold it in and laughs start to shake his body. Christina joins in and soon enough, everyone is laughing and I mean everyone is laughing even me, though my cheeks are hot, and eventully Tobias. Tobias slides his arm across my shoulders, pulling be into his side, as I wrap my arm around his torso. "Well anyways, Tris if we wanna catch Marlene in time we better head out." Christina says. Marlene usually gets out of work around 7:00 then heads off to Lynn's house and I really don't want to run into her since she still is the girl who steped on my foot during initiation and considering she's dating Eric, yeah I know why Eric? Anyhow i nod in reply and give Tobias a peck on the cheek and he gives me hug in return as Christisan and myself head out on the search for Mar.

                                                                        Tobias P.O.V.

        I smile at Tris as she walks off, then glare at Uriah. "Really Uriah, just really" I say as I feel the hotness leave my face." Indeed!" He says with a grin. I let out a sigh and mumble to myself "Ugh what am i going to do with him". Uriah must have heard the mumble and says" wha- what was that?", "Nothing" I reply tersly. Uriah And I head off on to the Control Room were Zeke is going to meet us, He was supposed to be training a new worker but you know, who knows what Zeke. I walk up the stairs of the Hub, because I really don't like the feeling of the elevator knowing that there is a large space of darkness the increases as we rise to the top. I shudder at the thought and keep moving Zeke at my side, almost trotting to keep up with my stride. Used to the way my ex faction acts I breath as little as i can so i don't distrurb anything: though there is nothing to disturb. Zeke on the other hand is breething like a hoprse being worked for ten hours straight. I side look at Zeke, and he catches my eye and says "What?". "Nothing". As we reach the top I Push the heavy iron door open and there stands Zeke with a girl with black hair with blue and pink highlights. She turns around and her eyes grow wide. But Why. She smiles at me, a shy smile, and says...

        Hey guys sorry for not being on for so long I know im bad I know but with school and having a major state testing called MCAS it has been really tough so please forgive me. XD anyhow here's a new update and what do all you Steeds think she says??? ohhhhh Clif Hanger, I know im bad but whats a good story without any cliff hangers lol. But here you guys go, hope you steeds like

                                                                                                                        "Be Brave" Riding_the_Night