The Funeral

----TOBIAS POV----        -- 2 weeks after tris's ''death''--

       I'm awoke from a loud pounding coming from my apartment door I yell '' COME IN'' and then i realize that my front door is locked and i slowly walk to the door and then i remember i need my keys to open the door but just as i turn around Christina rams through my door.Ugh. ''geze Christina what the hell was that for I was getting my keys you didnt have to break my door down'' i say in one breath. ''well you didnt awenser so i want to make sure you didn't go shoot your self or throw yourself off the chasm or something like that'' Christina says with a stern face. '' all you had to do was wait one minute instead off busting trough my door and what are you doing here so early anyway its like... i look down at my wrist thinking i have my watch on but i then realize that it is on my desk in my room. '' it's ten thirty Four you need to get up and be ready By noon'' Christina says in a low tone. I just stare at the floor thinking about tris when christina brings me back to reality, '' Four you know what day it is right'' she says in a sad voice.''Oh'' is all i manage out as i countinue to stare at the floor." oh Four im so sorry about'' she stops to try to stiffle a sob and then she says'' about Tris i know you loved her. I stay silent as tears fill my eyes and a tear falls down my cheek. Christina walks over to me and hugs me and i start to sob uncontrolibly and she hugs me and we stay silent.

                                                  PAGEBREAKPAGEBREAKPAGEBREAK

          I grab my black jacket and Christina and I walk out of my apartment in silence. I walk down to apartment 46(an:haha I KNOW) and I knock on the door and zeke opens it. ''Zeke you ready to go'' i say in a shaky voice.'' ready as ill ever be'' he replies. i stay silent wondering what he means by that did Zeke have a crush on Tris.Tris. My love that is now gone because of david. I will kill him if its the last thing I do. aparently i was dozed out for a while cause zeke is practicly yelling in my ear saying that its twelve.'' OK,ok i get it lets go'' i say in a more deadly tone than i thought cause they instantly stop talking

                                                 PAGEBREAKPAGEBREAKPAGEBREAK

        I push open the doors that enter the pit followed by Christina, and Zeke but as i sit down im acoponied by Caleb, Matthew, Nita, Everlyn, and Peter. What is Peter doing here..i dont know but i shure dont like it and then i hear her voice.

                                             I KNOW I KNOW CLIFF HANGER SRRY GUYS XDD.

THIS IS MY FIRST FANFICTION OR WATTPAD STORIE SO IM TRYING MY BEST TO GIVE YOU A PAGE TURNER OF A STORIE or something like that cause we cant flip pages on wattpad but i think u you get what i mean LOL.POST COOMENTS OF HOW U THINK I DID SO FAR AND PLEASE REVIEW IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME. I WILL BE TRYING TO POST AT LEAST A FEW CHAPTERS EVERY WEEK GUYS.

       PEACE OUT GUYS HUNTERTHECAT