03

Kyro POV

"Wassup Big bro!" I said smiling

" Aye I just got the drop on Kingpin!"

" What's the move?" I asked rubbing my hand together ready to get some shit started.

" Nun right now we go chill on them right now and catch him slip up. Then we make a move on em." He said and I nodded my head

" We gon finally get that nigga!" I said

" Make his ass repay for everything he put us through. We getting revenge form Ma n Pops."

" I'm looking forward to it. " I said hanging up the phone and Leaving the restaurant.

Aye Mane I can't wait for that Nigga To be dead in my hands. That's Nigga took everything I loved , Including my heart. Revenge gon be a Big Bitch on my momma and We killing all his folks n homies. It ain't gon be nobody left to remember that nigga.

Deja🤤🍆: Hey Daddy!

Me : Wassup Gurl!

Deja🤤🍆: You coming over later so I can get you right?

Me: Fashoo , Shit i'm finna slide right now Be ready‼️

Deja🤤🍆: Already Was🤫

"Sheesh Dis hoe really love her some daddy!!" I chuckled pulling out of the parking lot going to her crib.

Kiyomi POV

" It's Official I'm Team What's his name!" Kendall said and I laughed.

" Kyro, His name is Kyro" I said mad she looked at me out the side of her neck.

" Ok I see you correcting for yo bae! Wifey already!" she said and I hit her in her shoulder.

" I just met him it ain't nothing yet." I said and she nodded looking to the side.

" Ain't nothing wrong with a Black Muscular man!" I said laughing with her.

" A lot of things actually!" She said correcting me

" Like what?" I asked curious.

" one most dark skin niggas are thugs!" She said and I mugged shaking my head in disagreement.

" Gurl you sound stupid as fuck! It be light skinned thugs." I said

" Girl Why you think they so black? Because they be outside all day making big moves in the hot ass sun! Thugs don't stop trappin through the seasons." She said and I mugged her before we both started laughing.

" You sound bout dumb as hell!" I said while laughing.

" Yeah but you know I'm right!" She said and I nodded my head.

" Oh shit! He pissed!" Kendall said shocked at dads raging face as he waits on us to get home.

" Hey Dad!" I said smiling as we both got out of the car.

" In da house, NOW!" He yelled and we was running in that house.

" Where the hell y'all been at mane?" He asked and we didn't answer.

" Y'all ont hea me? huh?" He yelled and we just looked down.

" Look at me when I'm talking to y'all!" He said and our heads shot up fast as hell.

" Baby , what happened now?" My momma asked coming from the kitchen trying to calm down my over heated father.

" These got damn kids don't fucking listen !" He said walking off going into his office upstairs.

" Come on" My momma said and we followed her into the kitchen sitting down.

" So tell me what happened and I don't want nothing but the truth." She said while sipping on her drink.

" We went to a party on the west side" Kendall spit out and I smacked my teeth. Not to mention my momma chocked on her drink.

" What the hell was y'all thinking?" she said

" since we snitching ken dragged me into to it!" I shrugged.

" Both of y'all wrong ! and don't be getting mad because my baby wasn't gon lie to ha momma. That's why she my favorite!" My momma said and I just shook my head.

" Don't get mad we kno ma don't play favorites but dad does and you're his favorite!" she said laughing.

"Dad don't play favorites right ma!?" I said and she just continued to sip her drink. Making brook laugh and me smack my teeth.

" Man I'll see y'all tomorrow!" I smacked my teeth going to my room.

I got in the shower waving away this crazy ass day I just had all off of me. Then hopped my ass in the bed finna go to sleep!

* DaDonLex😍‼️: Y'all dead?

Me: Nope but he mad

DaDonLex😍‼️: Sounds about right

Me: 😭😭 thank you for checking up on us  ❤️

DaDonLex😍‼️: Np Bestie ! Luv ya 🖤

Me : Love you too🖤

* (***)***,****: Wassgud baby

Guessing by the " baby" I already knew who it was.

Me: Hey Kyro

~ 👋🏾💕