19

Lexi POV
continued

" Ouu bitch you look good !!" Yo-yo praised me as I did a quick lil 360 in the bathroom mirror.

" You too sis ! ass on period pooh !!" I said and she died laughing.

" Ong I wish he would try to come at me now. Now that I look this good" I said rubbing my curves and ass a lil bit.

" They said we're about to leave." Shooter girl said coming to the door and we both smiled at her nodding. " Ouu purr y'all look good" she said smiling.

" thank you thank you but you do too !" i told her and she said thank you before walking off

" thank you thank you but you do too !" i told her and she said thank you before walking off. " now see I like her." I said and Kiyomi nodded in agreement.

" you ain't finna being a cover or nun ?" She asked me but I shook my head no and kept walking out the house.

" Anybody can look" I shrugged walking outside and to the car. " You ok sis ?" stacks asked and I looked at kiyomi weird then back at him .

" Yea why I look bad?" I asked looking doing a lil 360 .... y'all I knew what I was doing. " Nah you look fine to me but i'm just saying"He said taking a quick look back at that ass before getting in the van.

" Making niggas fantasize" I stuck my tounge out at kiyomi as we laughed and sat next to each other in the car.

" But lemme be forreal and stop playing." I said lifting up and putting on some see thru bottoms.

" Yea you already knew what's up." I heard and I looked up seeing von staring at my through the rear view mirror.

" Nah i'm just looking out for me fuck what you talm bout." I bucked my head back and kiyomi was beside me laughing and shit.