15

Kyro POV

" Baby why you keep cheesing so hard ?" I asked kiyomi watching ha put ha head down and blush for the 10th time tonight.

" ion kno , it's just crazy that you love me." she kept eating ha food smiling. She think I was really playing when I said I loved dhet ass... I'm seriously in love with this girl and I ain't never said nor felt that shit bout no female! Imma wife her ass and that's a fuckin promise !

" How yo food taste bae ?" She asked me and i shrugged I really wasn't diggin it I had some else in mind to eat tonight.

" It's ight how bout yours ?" she said it was cool but i couldn't tell the way bae was fuckin that shit up.

" bae come take a walk wimmie real quick!" i stood up grabbing her hand and heading her to the lil view of the city.

" baby this is so damn beautiful! I wish I can have it all ...." she ran to the edge of the view looking at the city view.

" And you can" she turned around seeing me down on one knee. I can tell she was about to start panicking so I grabbed her hand a caressed it.

" this ring is a promise. I promise to give you the best of myself and ask you no more than i give. I promise to respect you as your own person , my lady and my soon tah be. I promise to grow along with you as a bigger and better person along our journey. I promise to love you in good time and i'm the bad , with all i have .... always and forever. you accept my promise ?" She nodded fast as hell making me smile sliding the ring on her finger.

" I Love you Kiyomi" I hugged her kissing her neck while she cried on my shoulder.

" I love you more Austyn."

...........

As soon as we got to the car Kiyomi ass was all over me. I barley could even drive without ha trynna pull out my dick and shit. Finally when we get to the house her ass wanna start acting shy and shit. TOO LATE !!! she walked upstairs to our room with me behind her.

" strip !" I watched her every movement licking my lips in amusement and satisfaction . My baby know she got a banging body and knew she was sexy as hell.

" c'mon daddy " she waved me over to the bed and I took of all my clothes before diving in the bed with her then kissing all up and down her body.

OMNISCIENT🍃

Kiyomi moaned and whined as Austyn made a trail of hickeys from her neck to her stomach.

" you ready mama ?" austyn asked and kiyomi nodded her head ready for whatever kyro had in store for her. Kiyomi knew this wasn't going i be like there first time , It was going to be special.

Kyro gently took two fingers sticking it in Kiyomi's honey pot making her go wild at the feeling. He then added tongue licking her up like crazy as she gripped the sheets hard.

" You taste good mama" kyro praised kiyomi who was barley paying attention while trying to catch her breathe and moaning all over almost reaching her climax.

" not yet baby hol on." kyro kissed it once last time before coming up and kissing her lips once more.

" keep dem legs open and you bet not close em." kyro warned kiyomi as he pulled out his manhood making her smile and smirk.

He lined his manhood up to the her honey pot slowly sliding in being careful and gentle of her tightness. He let out a small groan as she moaned load tighten her grip on his arms. 

Kyro slowly thrusted in and out kiyomi , still kissing her for comfort. Once Kyro realized she got used to his length he sped up his pace.

" Damn bae you wet as fuck !" Kyro put one of kiyomi legs on his shoulder continuously hitting her g- spot once he found it.

" Turn around and give me a deep arch baby" Kiyomi turned around with a quickness wanting more of kyro. Once she was in position kyro didn't waste time before ramming back inside of her.

" Fuck ! Austyn slow down !" Kiyomi reached back pushing kyro's chest trying to slow down his speed but he quickly pushed her hand away stroking into her harder and faster than before. 

" Move yo hand girl and that ain't my name !" He slapped her ass making her whine and grip the sheets trying her hardest to not reach back again. 

" Sorry daddy- AHHH FUCK!" She screamed feeling herself cumming once again.  Kyro had one leg up , one hand on the neck and the other on the frontal. The frontal wasn't off but the strokes got sloppy.

" You cumming bae?" Kyro asked bending down and and gripping her neck.

" yes daddy" she moaned gripping and tighten her walls against his dick.

" quit playing girl and cum on yo dick !" he smacked her ass giving her deep and long strokes feeling himself about to come as well.

" where you want it at mamas?" he asked feeling his load about to jerk out at any moment.

" In my mouth daddy!!" kiyomi quickly turned around sticking her tongue out just in time to catch his kids in her mouth and feel them stream down her throat. Kyro never seen such a freak in a her til just then.

"I love you mamas"

" i love you too poppa"

- ♥️