23

Kiyomi POV

" hey I'm just checking to see if they've given any updates on him yet." lexi asked through the facetime call.

" No the doctor said that he's in surgery still but no word about how it's going." I sighed and she just nodded.

" alright call me when you here something" I nodded hanging up the phone. The room was full of mugs towards my way.

20 hours with nothing but pure silence , mean mugs and bad energy coming my way. I haven't even left my seat since he got here. I'm too scared to because I'm to blame for all and If he does I wouldn't know what to do with my myself.

I haven't eaten anything , I feel dizzy and Im nervous as hell. " Ma'am , are you ok ?" The nurse walked up to me noticing how weak i became. I felt myself about to throw up so I ran pass her to the nearest trash can and threw up.

I looked around to see a few worried faces and some heads shaking before getting light headed once again and letting my eyes close.

.......

I wake up to see myself laying in a hospital bed. I sit up a little bit before jumping hearing another voice in the room. " why you ain't just tell me ?"

" shit I- I thought you were still in surgery?" I sighed seeing HIM sitting in the corner by the window with a cast and bandages over his chest.

" Now you know it takes more den a bullet to take my ass out." He said and I nodded my head.

" Im so sorry I didn't mean for nun of this to happen at all." I pouted with hot tears streaming all down my face. 

" How long you knew ?" he asked making me suck up my tears because they still wasn't helping my case. " A few months now." I said and he just nodded. 

" i'm supposed to kill yo ass but i can't find the balls to do it because I love yo ass too much to do it. Id kill myself before I kilt you and you know dat. I wish you showed the same love because we wouldn't even be in this predicament." He said sounding mad as hell.

" maybe i wasn't clear on the loyalty part when we had that talk..."

" It was never my intention for this to happen I love both of y'all and I couldn't give neither one of y'all up. I'd rather hide the truth then loose both of y'all." I said

" But look what position you in now ? almost lose yourself by standing in between." He said.

" I love you but I don't even know who you is nomo." He shook his head as I peeped a tear drop from his eye.

" I'll never understand whats going on between you and that boy but know I love you regardless of what happens" MY DAD got up coming to the bed and kissing my forehead.

" I love you too old man... but you can't be taking bullets for me !" I said lightly punching him in his other shoulder. " you my baby imma always protect you." I said sitting down on the bed.

" Knock knock ! I see your awake now Ms.Gates." The doctor smiled at me and I returned the favor.

" Well it seemed as If you past our due to high stress levels but your going to need to get that up momma in order to insure a health baby in a few months." She said then me and dad both jumped up so fast. " BABY !?" We both asked shocked.

" Oh yes your 2 weeks pregnant ma'am" She smiled before walking out of the room leaving me and dad in complete shock. I seen my dad's tighten his fist and release a big ass breathe scaring me.

" dad...I- It's whatever you decide" he shrugged and I nodded looking down at my fingers. 

" You talked to mom yet?" i asked and he shook his head. " the nurse told me she wasn't even in the lobby just you and yo uncles." he said and i nodded.

" she was panicking when we first got here so kendall took her home to calm her down. She was calling me every 30 minutes but I guess she had finally fallen asleep." I shrugged and he nodded.

" You finna be a Pop Pop" I said and he side eyed me mugging. " don't call me dat shit ! dat name sound white as hell ! My name finna be sum cool just watch !" He said and I laughed at his ass.

I looked over at my phone in the nightstand and seen a lot of messages. I clicked on Austyn's contact seeing no messages at all. I tempted to call him but something made me hesitate.

" Gon head Ill give you yo privacy...gotta go call yo momma anyways" He kissed my cheek getting out of bed and waking to the hallway.

I stared at the phone logo before clicking it and holding the phone to my ear. " H-Hello?"

" Hello ? who this" A female voice came through the phone making my heart literally break.

" who dat is ?" i heard in the background.

" I don't know she's not taking" the girl said and it was movement before i heard teeth smack

" man hang up and block that bitch out my phone."

- ♥️